Chapter Thirty-Eight

Alex's POV

First year of college is finally done! Now only three days before the wedding! Haleigh is already 8 months along and has a big stomach. Emma and Aiden broke up, but Tyler and I wanted to invite both of them. Victoria told us about Jake being Matt's cousin, but I think everything's going well with them.

I'm suddenly broken from my trance when I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see a smiling Tyler.

"Hey babe," I say, pecking his lips and letting him come in.

"Hi," he murmurs in my ear, his warm breath hitting my neck, making me shiver in a good way. He chuckles and kisses me softly.

I finally break it, looking into his gorgeous blue-green eyes.

"3 days," I whisper and smile.

"I know," Tyler replies excitedly. I peck his lips once more before we go into the living room.

"We should watch a movie," I say to him. He nods and grabs a movie. I look at the cover, seeing that he picked out Mr. And Mrs. Smith. I put it in the DVD player and it begins playing.

Tyler wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me on the couch with him. I smile and peck his lips, nestling into him. He kisses the top of my head and holds my hand. I finally get to just relax. And what better way than watching a movie with this amazing man?

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Haleigh's POV

"Haleigh come on! You're going to get us late!" Luke yells.

"I'm coming!" I return. I go as fast as I can to the car and Luke helps me get in. I'm ready for these babies to come out!

It's 11:05am. We're supposed to be at Alex's country house by noon since we're both a bridesmaid and groomsmen. Yes, the wedding is at Alex's house, or really Alex's parents' house, but it's gorgeous out there and a great wedding location. Alex picked out gorgeous turquoise dresses for us and kept the guys in a simple black tux. And can I just say, Luke looks extremely sexy, simple or not.

We get to her house a little after noon and find the girls and Alex in her room.

"We have a hair, makeup, and nail appointment at 1:00pm so we need to get going. The guys are all goofing off somewhere so Luke you can go find them," Alex says to us. Luke pecks my lips and rubs his hand over my stomach before leaving and it's just us girls.

"Haleigh can we just take the SUV?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah!"

We hop in the SUV, Alex in the driver's seat. We drive for what seems like forever, everyone talking about how excited they were and stuff like that.

We finally get there. When we walk in we're immediately greeted by a woman and a man.

"We've been waiting for you Alexis!" The guy says in a high pitched voice. Definitely gay.

"Guys this is Joseph and Maria," Alex says to us.

"Well, let's get started! Maria you take the bridesmaids and I'll get Alex right now," Joseph says. And we were off.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

By the time we were done with everything, it was 4:00pm. Alex is stunning, her long light brown hair is curled loosely with a piece on the left side pinned back with a sparkly barrette. Her makeup is beautiful as well. We all look great, the only thing we need to do now is get in our dresses.

We drive back to her house and walk into the back room. Alex pulls out our dresses and we all put them on. They are so pretty with the silk fabric and beautiful torquoise color. They're simple, right above the knee, strapless, straight neck line with the fabric below the waist overlapping. Of course, mine had been altered to make sure that it wasn't too short because of my huge bump.