Chapter Thirty-Nine

Emma's POV

I look across from where we were standing to see Aiden already staring at me with intense emotion. His eyes hold so much sadness and hurt. I can't help but remember seeing him with that girl, making my heart shatter.

I snap my gaze away from him as the music begins to play. We all look down the aisle seeing Alex, who is beautiful as ever in her dress. I smile.

She looks up and sees Tyler, her eyes lighting up. All her tension leaves and she relaxes. It's an amazing scene. I'm so happy for her and Tyler.

***

After the wedding is over we have the reception.

I make my way over there but am suddenly pulled into a room by my arm. I look up to see Aiden.

"What the heck Aiden?" I ask him annoyed.

"Emma, I can't tell you how painful it is for me to be without you. You completely ruined me by breaking up with me. Please give me another chance. Please." Tears start streaming down his face. I stay silent, my heart breaking in two when I realized how heartbroken and sad he was.

Before I can reply, Aiden's lips are on mine. I'm shocked but can't help but kiss him back. Man, I've missed this amazing feeling. Aiden pulls me into him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

I finally break our kiss, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"I've missed those kisses," he says softly. I nod, unable to lie to him. I press my lips back onto his before I know what I'm doing.

Aiden breaks it that time, looking back into my eyes.

"Does that mean you'll give me another chance? I swear I will never hurt you in any way Emma. I love you."

I don't answer very quickly until I finally give in. "Fine, I'll give you another chance." Aiden pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, a tear slipping out of my eye. I've missed him a lot more than I realized.

****

Kyle's POV

After the reception, Hannah took me to her house. The drive there was silent and awkward. We pulled into her driveway and walked into her house.

Tears well up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I just hate that you don't remember anything," she whispers. I pull her into a hug.

"I hate it too. I wish I could remember what happened between us." I rub Hannah's back comfortingly as she cries into me. I pull away from her and look into her eyes.

I lean closer to her and press my lips onto hers. I touch her cheek as we kiss. I let my tongue slip along hers and she lets my tongue explore her mouth. I back her into the nearest wall, kissing her harder. I can't help it. It seemed like I had done all this before. It just frustrates me that I can't remember.

I slide her up on the wall and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Where's your room?" I ask her. She points upstairs and presses her lips back onto mine hungrily.

***You Know Where It Is!***

"I remember," I say to her. The biggest smile forms on her face and she kisses me softly.

"Of course you remember because of this," she giggles, making my cheeks heat up. She has a point. I missed this. I'm so glad I rememeber now. I don't think the anxiety would have done me any good.

I roll over and look at her. She is so beautiful, I think to myself. She lets out a loud yawn. I look at her with amusement as she looks at me, her cheeks heating up.

"You sleepy, babe?" I smirk, pulling her into my chest. She scoots in, leaving no space whatsoever between us. She tucks her head into my chest and I rest my head in the crook of her neck, drifting into a deep sleep, feeling as comfortable as ever with the girl I love.