Chapter Twenty

Hannah's POV

I lean against Kyle, his warm breath hitting the back of my neck. He wraps his arms around me and leans his head onto mine.

"I love you," I whisper, looking up at him.

"I love you too," he replies, kissing the top of my head. I sit up and look into his eyes, wanting to feel his lips on mine.

He presses his lips onto mine gently, pulling me into his hard chest again. He slips his tongue in my mouth, making me gasp at his force. Our tongues dance together until someone clears their throat.

I break away, looking towards the sound. In front of me was a flight attendant with a snobby look on her face.

"You are not allowed to kiss on this plane. People may be disturbed by your actions, especially the children" she says in a matter-of-fact way. Maybe if she hadn't said it in such a rude way, I wouldn't have been so livid.

I scowl as she walks away. "What a bitch."

"Language, Hannah. There are children, remember?" Kyle jokes.

I laugh and relax myself back into his chest. This is going to be along flight. Might as well sleep while I can.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Alex's POV

Three hours into the flight. Still five hours to go. I don't know how much longer I can take it. At least I'm with Tyler, who is peacefully sleeping next to me. I decide to pull out my laptop and watch a movie. I start up my laptop, which wakes up Tyler. He yawns and stretches as best he can without hitting me or anyone else.

"Hey babe," he says groggily, pecking me on my head.

"Hey," I reply, putting the movie in my laptop.

"Whatcha watchin?" He asks, leaning closer to me and looking at the laptop screen.

"The Bourne Identity," I say and put one of my earbuds in, offering the other to Tyler. "Wanna watch?"

He nods and takes the earbud, but sneaks in a kiss before he puts it in. I gladly kiss back, loving the feeling of his lips on mine.

By the time we break it the previews had already played. I laughed at myself.

We watch the movie together, well somewhat watch it and mostly making out, and by the time we're done with the second movie, the flight attendant announces that we are making our descent into Hawaii.

/-:-/-:-/-:-/-:-/-:-/-:-/-:-/

Luke's POV

Haleigh had fallen asleep on my shoulder when we took off and is still out cold. We're about to land so I figured I should wake her up. I shake her lightly, being as gentle as possible.

"Haleigh, wake up, we're about to land," I whisper.

No response.

"Haleigh. Wake up!" I start shaking her a little more.

"I don't wanna get up! I can go to school later!" she shouts at me. By now we had gained a lot of attention from some passengers around us.

"Haleigh, it's Luke, your boyfriend, and we're on a plane, about to land in Hawaii. Wake up!"

She sits up, her face bumping into mine, making me wince. Well damn.

"Why the hell would you have your handsome face in a danger zone?" She asks, rubbing her forehead.

"You wouldn't wake up! You kept saying you didn't want to go to school." I chuckle.

"Oh. Ok then," she says embarrassed, hiding her head in my chest as she realizes she has eyes on her.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

After we get off the plane, there are women who put leis around our necks. Almost all of them were checking me out, which made Haleigh really angry.

She says stuff like:

"Get your own." or "He's mine, bimbo, there's probably another fish in the sea, especially here. Go fish for your own"

Man, Haleigh is cute when she's jealous. She's such an intriguing person to me, and just the fact that she loves me back makes me want to jump up and touch the clouds.

I snap out of my thoughts when a guy around our age comes up to Haleigh and starts talking to her.

"Hi. I'm Jaxson, I'm in your grade at school. I don't believe we've met though," he starts. Something was off about him. He seems too nice for a guy with his looks and age.

"I'm Haleigh and this is my boyfriend Luke."

I stand a little taller when she tells him I'm her boyfriend.

"I haven't seen you around that often, but it's nice to meet you, Jaxson."

"The pleasure's mine. See you around?"

"I guess," she says, looking up at me with a smile instead of him. She likes me better! In his face.

"That was weird," I state. "He was too nice. Plus, he's our age. People like him usually aren't that friendly."

"Yeah. I noticed that too. We'll have to keep an eye out for him, but for now, let's find the others and head to our beach house."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hannah's POV

I gasp the second we walk into the beach house. It's huge and gorgeous! It was two stories high and overlooked the crystal clear turquoise beach below.

"Guys!" Haleigh yells from down stairs. Kyle and I walk back down, seeing everyone else.

"Okay, so there's five rooms. All have one bed so..." She stops talking and smirks. I look up at Kyle who already has lustful eyes. Mental fist pump!

"Yus! I get my own room and bed! Haha, suckers. Literally," Victoria says, fist pumping the air.

"Oh my gosh Victoria," Alex says, rolling her eyes with a chuckle.

"The easiest way to do this is to just go get a room. And the race begins!" Haleigh yells, grabbing Luke's hand and running. Kyle scoops me up bridal-style and kisses me vigorously.

"We can makeout later, Kyle! Run!" I shout.

He laughs a deep laugh as he begins to sprint up the stairs with me in his arms. He runs intp a random room and throws me onto the bed. And when I say throw I do mean throw. He locks the door and turns to me, his eyes eager and filled with love and lust. Well damn.