Chapter Fifteen

I wake up to my alarm and shower. I'm picking everyone up today since I haven't done it in a while.

I decide I want to wear a pair of jean shorts, a crop top that says 'Don't hate me cuz you ain't me,' and my turquoise converse today.

I put on eyeliner, mascara, natural eyeshadow, and some lip gloss that makes my lips shimmer.

I run down the stairs and grab my school stuff and keys. I then run out the door and make my way to Emma's house. I call Emma and she runs out to my car.

"Hey girlie!" She says as she gets in the car.

"Hey! How have you been?" I ask.

"Good! You?"

"Pretty good." I smile.

Next stop was the twins' house. I'm only picking up Victoria since Hannah has a ride with Kyle.

"Hey Haleigh." Victoria smiles.

"Sup V?" I say, returning a small smile.

"I need to explain something on the way to school."

"Okay."

The last house was Alex's. I text her, telling her I'm here and having her run outside and getting in the front seat, since she hates small spaces.

We go to Starbucks and then head to school.

After we finish our drinks, we head inside to check in and then to our classes.

As I make my way down the hall, I'm pulled into a dark room, better known as the janitor's closet. Seriously, the same freaking closet as the one I was in with Josh. This closet will be a damn memorial place.

There was a hand over my mouth, but I didn't have any time to struggle or scream before the closet light was turned on and I was met with Luke's face. I'm pinned against the wall, his arms on either side of my head.

"Luke what the hell was all that for? What do you want?" I ask him with a 'seriously' look.

"You, sweet cheeks, " he murmurs. His lips are soon on mine and I smile into the kiss, but pull away.

"I'm not doing this in a janitor's closet, mister," I scold, pushing his hands off of my waist.

"Why not?" He asks, disappointment on his face. I raise an eyebrow as if to ask 'really?' "I'm sure you fucked your boyfriend for your first time in a janitor's closet."

He meant it lightly, but it felt like a punch in the gut. "You think I'm like that Luke? Just letting someone take my virginity in a janitor's closet? Wow, I'm glad you think so highly of me."

"Look Haleigh, I didn't mean it like that." He sighs, seeing that I'm upset. "At least I'm not like him, abusing you left and right."

I look at him I'm disbelief. "Did you seriously just say that? What are you, five? 'At least I don't abuse you like him,'" I mimic his deep voice with hand quotations.

"Haleigh, I didn't-"

"Know what? Just let me go."

"No. Not till you forgive me."

"Why should I forgive you?"

"Let me show you, Haleigh. Let me show you why you should forgive me."

Luke began trailing his hands up the side of my thighs, making me shiver. Then he began peppering kisses along my neck going up to my jawline. I can't let him get me this easily, so I push him off of me and run out to my locker. I get my stuff and make my way to science, signing the tardy sheet and sitting in my seat in the back.