Chapter Twenty-Two

Alex's POV

I wake up the next morning with Tyler's arms wrapped around me. I smile and kiss him lightly on his soft lips before getting up. I walk out of our room and downstairs, smelling bacon. I basically sprinted down the stairs and saw Haleigh, Luke, Emma, and Aiden.

"Hey guys," I say, grabbing a piece of bacon which caused Haleigh to make a face.

"Oh, Aiden come on I have to do your makeup!" I yell, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his seat.

"Wait what?" Emma asks confused.

"Aiden made a bet that if he beat me in Call of Duty, I would have to pay him $25 but I won so he has to dress up as a girl, with makeup, and I get to take a picture." I laugh and Aiden shakes his head in embarrassment.

"I'm coming!" Emma squeals, running after us.

I grab my makeup bag and take Emma and Aiden into the bathroom. I put a little powder on his face and blush on top of it. It's already hilarious. I take out my eye makeup and decide to give him smokey eyes. After I finish with the eye shadow I put black eye liner on him, then mascara. By now both Emma and I are laughing hysterically.

"Now we have to figure out what clothes he should wear," I say to Emma.

"A dress or cute shirt with skirt?" She asks, thinking over it.

"I think we should go with a shirt and skirt."

"Worst bet of my life," Aiden mumbles. Emma and I laugh harder and run downstairs to ask Haleigh her opinion.

"Haleigh we need to pick out clothes for Aiden. What do you think?" I ask her.

"I have the perfect outfit!" She squeals, running up to her room. Emma and I follow her and she pulls out a crop top that says 'I know I'm sexy' and a turquoise skirt. This is going to be hysterical.

We take the outfit to Aiden and he groans, slamming the bathroom door to put it on. Haleigh runs to her room and gets her phone.

"This is so going on my account!" She squeals.

I laugh and wait for Aiden to come out. When he comes out we basically scream with laughter. We fall onto the ground holding our stomachs and Haleigh snaps a picture.

Aiden's head snaps toward the shuddering sound of the camera.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He asks, his infuriated voice thickening his accent.

Haleigh freezes. Everything goes silent and she looks at him for a moment. Then out of nowhere, she sprints out of the room. Aiden yells and runs after her.

Haleigh's a freaking track star whenever she needs to be, especially when food is involved.

"Haleigh Amanda Williams!" He screams after her. If he had heels on it would be even funnier.

We run after them and find Luke on the floor from laughter. He's holding his stomach and clapping his hands like an idiot.

"Where did Aiden and Haleigh run to?" We ask.

He can't talk so he just points to the game room, the home of Aiden's foolish bet. We run in and find that the door is open and there's no sign of the two nut heads except some footprints in the sand. Luke bolts into the room and runs after the two of them. Emma and I follow. Haleigh is still running but Luke catches up to her and captures her in his arms, spinning her in his arms. They are one of the best couples I've ever seen, besides me and Tyler of course.

He's made her happy after her dad has been such an asshole to her, and I'm glad she's happy.

Haleigh's POV

"I regret nothing!" I shout over my shoulder. Then someone picks me up and spins me around. It's Luke of course.

"What are you running for princess?" He asks.

"Nothing. Gotta go now!" I try jumping from his arms but he just picks me up and this time I'm facing him. He looks into my eyes and leans closer. His lips meet mine. I'm so lost in the kiss that when I wrap my arms around his neck, someone snatches my phone away. I gasp and pull away.

"You traitor!" I yell at Luke. I'm joking of course, but I show fake anger. "I'm not kissing you for the rest of the day." I stand up straighter, put my nose in the air and walk off.

"Babe! I was just kidding! Aiden give her back her phone!" He shouts. I keep walking, ignoring his pleas. I walk inside our room and close the door. Luke knocks on the door.

"I got your phone back! Please forgive me!" He gets down on his knees and hands me my phone.

"Nope," I walk to my suitcase and pull out my bathing suit. This ought to be fun. I walk to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I slip on the bright blue, strapless top and the bright pink bottoms. I check my curves, seeing that they're pretty decent. I walk out the door and find Luke sitting on the bed.

His head snaps up to me and his eyes widen. He mutters something under his breath.

"What was that, Luke?" I ask innocently, my hand on my hip.

"Holy shit," he says again. I smirk and walk out the door swaying my hips.

I walk to everyone's door and tell them that we're going to the beach today and that they need to change. Every single one of them is out in a matter of seconds. The girls are all wearing bikinis and the guys are all topless and wearing swim trunks, including Luke.

I run down the stairs and off the back patio, towards the water. At first I just wade through the water. Then I dive in, the cool blue water rushing all over my body.

I swim out, not far enough for sharks, but a good hip height deep. Luke, of course, follows me out. He swims out and grabs my waist from behind, bringing me into his hard, toned body. He kisses my neck slowly, running his hands down my waist. I turn towards him and look into his lust filled eyes. I kiss him lightly on the lips before trailing kisses down his neck. I bite and suck on his neck. He groans, but realizes what I did. He gasps dramatically and lunges at me, but I dodge. I swim back to shore and run over to Alex and Victoria.

"Hide me!" I squeak.

They nod and stand close to each other so I can duck behind them.

"Where is she?" I hear Luke's voice.

"I think she went into the house," Victoria says innocently.

"Yeah. I saw her run that way." Alex points toward the house.

"Y'all stink at lying." He leans behind them and looks right at me. Oh shit. I try to run but Luke grabs me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Luke let me down!" I say giggling.

"You're gonna pay for that," he replies jokingly, walking in the house. He walks up the stairs and into our room, locking the door. He throws me onto the bed and joins me soon after, and what a night we had.