Chapter Thirty-Four

Emma's POV

When the time came for college applications, Aiden and I decided to apply to the same college.

Today, we had cut out some time to go shopping for school supplies, which we would need a lot of to my disappointment. We were currently sitting on the couch of his dorm room, planning on what to buy and what stores to go to.

"How about we meet up at Target around 4:00pm?" I ask Aiden after I had thought about it.

"Sounds good. I'll see you later love," Aiden says, pulling me into his hard chest, making me let out a big breath of surprise. Aiden chuckles at my fake pout and I end up giggling as well. He presses his lips onto mine softly. I break it slowly as the tingly feeling on my lips subsides, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"I think I should go," I say, smiling up at him. He returns it before kissing my hair and letting me walk away to my dorm room.

I walk into my room, seeing that my roommate hadn't been there yet. I hung up my One Direction and Taylor Swift posters and a few pictures of me and Aiden. I then organize all my clothes and by the time I was finished with everything it was about three.

'I'm going to head over to the mall.' I text Aiden.

'I've been done so just meet me outside and we'll take one car.' -A

'K.' -E

I walk out to the parking lot and see Aiden leaning against his car. I smile and walk over to him. He kisses me and we soon drive to the mall.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Monday: first day of college

Aiden's POV

I roll over in my bed and turn my alarm off. It was 8:45am and my first class is at 9:00am. I get dressed and head to my first class.

I walk in and sit down at a random seat. After a minute a girl sits down beside me. She has platinum blonde hair and way too much makeup on. She was wearing really slutty clothes too.

"Hi," she says, smiling at me.

"Hi," I reply, getting my attention back on the teacher. He was just talking about what we will we doing this year and stuff like that, so I zone out.

"I love your British accent," the girl says, beginning to run her hand up my arm. I jerk my arm away quickly.

"I'm taken," I mutter. She just giggles and moves closer to me.

"So?"

You can only imagine that as soon as the bell rang I rushed out of the classroom, but someone pulled my backpack, causing me to fly against a wall. Too stunned to move, a body is pressed to mine and the blonde from my class is pressing her lips to mine. Gross!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Emma's POV

My first class, to say the least, was pretty boring, especially since my teacher had the worst monotone voice known to man. I couldn't believe he expected for us to stay tuned in, and even when he scolded us his voice stayed the same. I literally thought I'd die of boredom. Lucky for me, Aiden would cheer me up since he was in my next class. The thought brought a big smile to my face as I thought about how blessed I was to have him.

When I turn the corner to my next class, I see something that causes my whole body to freeze in shock. Right there in front of me against the wall was the so called man I loved with a blonde tramp kissing him.

"Aiden?" My voice comes out weak and sad.

The blond girl gets off of him, looking at me with a smirk, before turning to Aiden with an innocent look.