Chapter Thirty-Two

Haleigh's POV

After a while of watching TV and kissing Luke, I get a text from Alex.

'Hey can y'all come over? I have some great news!' -Alex

'Yeah! Be over in a sec!' I text back, even though I already knew, since I took pictures.

'We'll be there soon!' -Emma

'Be there in a few.' -Hannah.

Luke and I get in the car and drive to Alex's house. I walk right in, not bothering to knock since it's the same when she comes to mine.

"Hey!" Alex says, happier than usual. And she had a right to be.

I just smile and hug her tightly, looking at the ring again. "I'm so happy for y'all!"

Alex laughs. "Thanks Haleigh."

"Oh," I pull away. "I put all the pictures I took on a flash drive," I say as I hand it to her.

"Thanks." She smiles.

Luke and I go sit down on the couch and after a few minutes everyone finally gets here.

"Are you going to tell us now?" I ask Alex impatiently, not able to hold it in much longer. She laughs and nods.

"Tyler and I are getting married."

All of the girls squeal and run up to her, hugging her and looking at the ring.

"It's gorgeous," Hannah says.

Alex wasn't even paying attention though. She was focused on Tyler. He wraps his arms around the front of her waist and pulls her into to him, kissing the top of her head. Alex just smiles up at him and Tyler kisses her lips. They are so cute together. It's like they were made for each other.

Suddenly someone wraps their arms around my stomach, pulling me into them. I look up smiling to see Luke. He returns my smile, his eyes locking with mine. He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you," he murmurs in my ear. I shiver at his breath hitting me. Luke chuckles and spins me to where I'm facing him.

He looks into my eyes with so much love. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. I forget everything around us as his lips touch mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, savoring every moment.

When I break the kiss, I realize that everyone is gone. It's just me, Luke, Alex, and Tyler. And I'm hungry.

"Guys do you want to go get something to eat? I'm really craving sushi," I say eagerly.

"Sure, why not?" Alex says as she picks up her purse.

We walk out to the car and after a lot of bickering, Alex and I sit in the front and Luke and Tyler in the back.

We get to the restaurant and get seated. I order four shrimp tempora rolls, Luke orders a shaggy dog, and Alex and Tyler order beef teriyaki to share.

"How's everything been going with y'all?" Alex asks me.

"It's fine, other than throwing up all the time," I reply. "I'm still so excited for y'all. Y'all are so perfect together," I say to Alex and Tyler with a smile.

"I know right?" Alex answers and laughs. I laugh with her.

After a minute our food comes out. I devour mine and look around to see everyone still eating. Luke laughs at me.

"What? You eat slow," I say, crossing my arms.

"We eat at a regular speed," Luke says, kissing the top of my head. I roll my eyes.

Finally, everyone finishes their food and we pay the check before we get up and walk out to the car.

"We're sitting in the front this time!" Luke declares, jumping in the driver's seat. Alex and I roll our eyes and get in the back.

Luke drives to Alex's house and drops Alex and Tyler off. I get in the passenger seat and we drive to our house.

The second we walk through the door, Luke presses his lips onto mine, pushing me up against the door. He kisses me hungrily and forces his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battle vigorously until Luke breaks it, making me whimper.

"Are you up for it?" Luke asks me huskily, trailing kisses down my neck.

"Hell yeah." I giggle as he picks me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist.

***

Rated R for Romance!! Check it

***

Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know that nothing happened, other than a lot of them getting nasty, so you can go to the other book I've written (Rated R for Romance) and check it out if you want ;3

Read on peeps!