Epilogue

Four years later....

Haleigh's POV

I turn my body in Luke's arms to face him. His eyes are closed, his mouth slightly open, releasing slow breaths. I run my finger down his jaw and around the sharp lines of his face, causing him to stir, but not completely wake up.

I continue my actions, making him finally groan and roll over on his back to stretch.

"Morning Luke," I say.

"Good morning, Haleigh," he says, pecking my lips. Then he sits up and sets his hand on my growing stomach, but it's not too noticeable yet. "Good morning Ashlyn Lee."

I sit up on my elbows, smiling down at my stomach. Yes, he got me pregnant again, but this time we had done it intentionally. Amanda is already five, going on to be six in eight months, in September. Ashlyn is due in September, maybe she'll be born on her birthday.

Luke kisses my stomach before kissing all over my face, making me giggle and pull his lips to mine.

Before our kiss gets anywhere, our bedroom door bursts open. We pull away just as Amanda runs to Luke's side of the bed, jumping on top of Luke. He groans in pain, but grabs Amanda, lifting her up in his arms in the air.

She giggles, "Morning daddy and mommy!"

"Good morning baby," Luke says, kissing her nose. "You want to give mommy a hug?"

Amanda nods and crawls over to my side of the bed after being set down. She hugs my neck and places a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek, making me giggle.

"I love you Amanda," I smile.

"I love you too Mommy."

"What about me?" Luke asks, joking being offended.

Amanda giggles. "I love you too Daddy!" She kisses his cheek. He chuckles.

"I love you too baby. Now let me and mommy have some time to get up, we'll go get you in a minute," Luke says.

"Okay," she says as she runs off, closing the door behind her.

"What did you want to talk to Mommy about?" I smile.

"I kind of wanted to finish what we had started," he says, nuzzling my neck, placing kisses on my sweet spot.

I pull his head out of my neck and pull him to me, kissing him hard on the lips. Luke lays me down before straddling me, pinning me down to the bed. I play with the hair at the back of his neck, pulling slightly, making him groan in my mouth. I smile against his lips before pulling away.

"My wife is a tease," he mumbles to himself.

"You know it baby." I wink.

"I'm still not used to call you my wife. It was like a dream come true when you said yes." He smiles, pecking my lips. "Though my wife shouldn't make me have to take so many cold showers."

"I'm glad I made the right decision." I smile back innocently before getting out of bed and getting dressed. Today our friends are coming over to hang out.

Hannah and Kyle are now married and have a baby on the way, Victoria and Jaxson are getting married in five months, in July, Alex and Tyler can't be a cuter couple and have been traveling some since they've made money, and Aiden has been waiting for the right time to ask Emma to marry him for a couple of weeks now.

I sigh as I open Amanda's door to find her playing with her stuffed animals.

"Hi Mommy!" She squeaks and hugs me.