Chapter Twelve

Alex's POV

It's Sunday morning and I hear my phone buzz. It's a text from Tyler.

'Hey Babe:) wanna hang out?' -T

'Always;) Do you want me to go over there or you come over here?' -A

'I can go over there' -T

Not two minutes later, I hear the doorbell ring. I run down the stairs and open the door.

Tyler has a huge grin, until he looks me up and down with a complete look of hunger in his eyes.

I look down and see that I'm still in my pajamas, which for me is a tank top and shorts. Whoops.

"H-hey Alex." Tyler gulps, making his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"H-hey T-t-Tyler," I mimic his stutter with a giggle. "I should probably go get dressed, shouldn't I?"

Tyler runs his hand through his hair nervously. "You might want to, but don't feel pressured, beautiful." He smirks and I push him lightly.

I head upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. I go to my closet and put on my jean shorts and a black T-shirt that hugs my curves.

I go back downstairs and see Tyler laying on the couch. He must have heard me because he turned to me.

"You want to play COD?" I ask him.

"Sure, just don't get mad at me when I beat you," Tyler says with a smirk, setting up the game.

Once it's set up he hands me a remote.

"You ready to get beat again?" He asks me as we start the game.

"If it helps you sleep at night." I smirk at him.

He laughs and pecks me on the lips. He smiles at me with that amazing smile. I still can't believe that he's mine.

We play for about an hour. I've lost 4 times, but he's lost 5. Settles him right for bragging.

"You know what Alex?" Tyler turns to me.

"What?" I ask, turning my body as well.

"You're so perfect," he murmurs, grabbing my hand and squeezing it in his own as his eyes stare into mine, so intensely and with so much love. Is it even possible that he could love me that much?

Tyler caresses my cheek, leaning closer to me and pressing his lips softly against mine. I didn't care about anything or anyone but him and this kiss. He's the only thing that matters, and the day I get tired of being with him and kissing his soft lips is the day that the world ends. It's insane how amazing and perfect he is, it's as if we're two pieces of a puzzle fitting perfectly together. We were made for each other, he was mine and I was his.

I reluctantly break our kiss, resting my forehead against his. Tyler kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you, so much," I tell him, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"I love you more," he murmurs, pecking my lips.

"I love you most."

"That's not even possible."

I just grin and look down. Tyler lifts my chin, making me look back into his eyes.

I press my lips back against his, but not as softly or sweetly. There's more force, more hunger, and I go right along with it. Tyler's arms wrap around my waist and pull me on top of him as I run my hands through his hair.

Our tongues battle vigorously, my hands making their way to the hem of his shirt, until Tyler abruptly pulls away, grabbing my hands to stop my actions.

"Not yet. I want you, Alexis Marie Carter, to be Alexis Marie Hayes before we do this. I want you to be mine."

"I'm already your's," I murmur, wanting his lips back on mine.

He chuckles. "Once I propose to you, once you say I do and I kiss you, then we'll do that. It'll make it that much more special."

I smile lightly, pulling my body off of his. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry." He smiles at me and pecks my lips. "Let's play another game. This time, I'm going to win," he says confidently.

I chuckle. "We'll see about that."