Chapter Twenty-Eight

Victoria's POV

I lay against Jake, his arms wrapped around me. A tear streams down my face, knowing that I'm going to have to leave soon.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I whisper, looking up at Jake.

"I'm going to miss you too. I wish it didn't have to be this way," he replies, kissing me on the top of my head.

"Victoria come on!" Haleigh yells, getting into the car. I get up and begin walking, but Jake grabs my arm.

"Please don't leave me. You can come back to California with me and we can go to college together-"

"Jake," I interrupt him. "You have to be logical about this. What if I already got accepted to a college in Texas? Then what? I don't want to leave, but I have to." I begin walking again but run back into his arms. I sob into him as his arms wrap around me tightly. He tilts my chin up and crashes his lips into mine. I can't believe this is the last kiss I'm going to have with Jake.

Haleigh honks at me, making us break our kiss gently, looking into each other's eyes.

"I have to go," I whisper. I walk out to the car and get in.

"I love you," I say as I got in the car.

"I love you too," he replies as we drive off. I look behind me, letting my tears fall down my face. I didn't bother to hold them in. I'm never going to see the man I love again.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hannah's POV

I hate seeing Victoria so sad. She was looking out the window, tears streaming down her face.

"If you guys are that serious, maybe you could go to college in California," I say. She lightens up a little bit.

"But what about y'all?" She asks me, her face dropping a little.

"We're not going to be able to stay together," I reply. "Everyone will probably head their separate ways anyway, so you might as well."

**

We arrive at the airport and go through security. We grab some food and by then almost miss our flight.

We sit down in our seats. I sigh. I'm going to miss Hawaii and the fun times that Kyle and I had.

I close my eyes and feel Kyle's arm wrap around me. I smile up at him, looking into his eyes. He returns it and pecks me on the lips.

"I love you," I whisper, resting my head on his chest.

"I love you too."

With that I fall asleep, wrapped in Kyle's arms.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Haleigh's POV

I wake up to Luke's lips on mine. He breaks the kiss when he sees that I'm awake.

"I found a way to wake you up without you hurting me!" He says with fake excitement. I laugh.

"I can't believe that you didn't try that earlier," I say. We laugh together and I realize that we landed.

We get off of the plane and go down to baggage claim. We get our bags and walk to my SUV.

I drop everyone off and now only Luke and me remain.

"Do you think we should tell our parents the news?" I ask Luke. He nods.

"Whose first? Your's or mine?"

"Your's please," I reply.

We drive to his house and walk in, getting showered with hugs.

"I'm so happy y'all are back!" Mrs. Moore says, hugging both me and Luke.

"Guys let's go sit down in the living room," Luke says, leading me there. Everyone sits down in the living room.

"Haleigh's pregnant," Luke blurts out. Everyone gasps.

"I'm so happy for y'all," Mrs. Moore says and smiles. I return it, except it was way more surprised.

"I can't believe you didn't use a condom bro," Brandon says. Mrs. Moore hits him on his arm and gives him the death glare. I laugh.

"We'll help y'all out in any way that we can," Mr. Moore says.

"Thank you," I reply.

We chat for a little bit before we say our goodbyes. Luke and I walk out of his house and drive to mine.

We were, again, showered with hugs. When we told them the news, my mom gave me a hug and said that she was there for me, but my grandparents didn't take it as well. They didn't say anything, but the expressions on their faces hurt.

I decide to spend the night at Luke's house. I pack a bag and we drive back to his house. I fall onto his bed and he lays down beside me soon after.

"I love you," he whispers, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too," I reply, kissing him on his lips. He wraps his arms around me, letting me lay my head against his hard chest. I fall asleep like that, dreaming about a family with the man I love.