Chapter Twenty-Five

Alex's POV

I turn over in the bed, seeing what time it is. I groan when I see that it's only 4:40 in the morning. I try to fall back asleep but can't.

I finally give up trying and get up, throwing on a swimsuit with basketball shorts and a T-shirt on top. I hear a groan behind me and turn around to see Tyler stretching.

"Alex?" He whispers.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" He asks, sitting up in bed.

"I was going to go for a run since I can't fall back asleep," I reply. "It's only about 5:30 in the morning, go back to sleep."

"How about I come with you instead?"

I smile. "That works."

We sneak out of the house, careful to not wake anyone up. The sun was just beginning to peak out of the horizon. I start jogging at a slow pace, enjoying the scenery. Tyler stays right by my side.

We run in silence for a while but I stop to take a break and drink some water.

"It's so pretty out here," Tyler says, drinking some water. I nod and look around. There was a forest of green trees in the distance and of course the beach in front of us. I check the time again to see that it's only about 6:30 in the morning. There is no way that anyone is up yet.

I start jogging again and Tyler catches up to me quickly. I smile and pick up my speed, trying to lose him. He keeps up though. I burst into a sprint and get him to fall behind me, but again he begins catching up. I push my legs as far as they can carry me, but I'm soon pushed to the ground. I land on Tyler who is smiling his amazing smile underneath me. I laugh and press my lips onto his. These kisses never get old. I break it softly, smiling as I look into his gorgeous blue-green eyes.

"I love you so much," he whispers.

"I love you more," I reply.

"I love you most."

He kisses me again and I get off of him, taking off my clothes to where I'm in my swimsuit. I get in the water, enjoying the cold feeling. He jumps in after me, splashing me with water. I laugh and dive under. All of a sudden I'm grabbed by my waist and twirled around to where I'm facing Tyler. I smile and let him lean closer to me, our faces only inches apart. I close the gap and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He just pulls me into him. I don't understand how I could have found someone so perfect.

Tyler pulls away, looking into my eyes with his gorgeous blue ones. I smile at him, looking down. He lifts my chin up.

"What's wrong?"

I shake my head with a smile. "Nothing. I just can't believe how lucky I am to have someone so amazing and so perfect."

Tyler smiles, looking into my eyes with so much love. "I wonder that same thing everyday. But I'm the lucky one, and you're absolutely perfect."

I smile and kiss his lips again.

We swam around for a while until I figured that we should start heading back to the house.

I throw my clothes back on and check the time. It's already 8:30! Time flies so fast when I'm with Tyler.

We jog back to the house and walk in, seeing everyone up other than Hannah and Kyle. Of course.

"Where were y'all?" Haleigh asks confused.

"Went for a run," I reply.

"That's why you're soaking wet," Haleigh answers sarcastically.

"Hey can we not jump in the water after a run? I mean, there's a beach right there," Tyler says. I laugh and nod in agreement. Haleigh rolls her eyes and laughs as well.

I walk upstairs and take a shower, then throw on some jean shorts and a T-shirt. I walk back downstairs, seeing Victoria and her new boyfriend making out on the couch. I ignore them and walk over to Haleigh.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her concerned.

"I'm fine. I've felt better, but I'm okay."

"Good."

I walk over to Tyler who's playing COD against Aiden in the gameroom. I laugh when I see that Tyler is only beating Aiden by two kills. And now one. Tyler is one kill away from winning the game, but Aiden ends up tying their score. Tyler finally got the game winning kill.

"Yes!" He yells, jumping up from his seat and doing a victory dance. I laugh so hard that tears fall from my eyes.

"How many games have y'all played?" I ask, sitting down on the couch.

"That was our tenth one," Aiden replies.

"Oh goodness," I say, and Tyler wraps his arms around me, letting me lay against him.

"Where's Emma?" I ask Aiden when I realized she wasn't in here.

"Probably talking to Haleigh or Victoria or something."

"Oh okay."

I stay laying against Tyler for a while, thinking about what we should do today.

"What do you think we should do today?" I ask Tyler. He thinks about it for a minute.

"We should go deep sea fishing!" He says excitedly.

"We should but no one else would want to go," I reply.

"They can do something else." He gives me his best puppy dog face. I roll my eyes.

"Why do you have to be so cute?"

Tyler smirks and kisses me lightly. Soon Haleigh walks in.

"Guys we're thinking about going to a luau tonight. Good with y'all?" Haleigh asks. Tyler smiles at me mischievously.

"Yeah that's fine, but in the meantime can Alex and I take the SUV?" He asks.

"Why?"

"Because we want to go deep sea fishing."

Haleigh rolls her eyes. "Of course you do. Fine." She throws us the keys. Tyler catches them and smirks at me.

"We're going fishing."