OuterTale Sans X Reader ~My Star~

You walked through the ruins to stargaze. You loved space so when you came to space itself you just fangirled. You loved everything about it! The zero gravity, the stars, the nebulas, litearly EVERYTHING. You were walking until you saw a familiar skeleton sleep on the ground with a permament smile on his face. You looked at Sans and smiled. You both clicked when you meet each other. You both liked space and jokes so you two started to be with each other often. You smiled a sweet smile when you thought about the things you did with each other untill a evil thought came into your mind. "I'm going to wake him up" you said but that is innocent right? Weeelll the way you were gonna wake him up wasn't as innocent. You walked up to him and then you walked to your right. When you were far away you took a sprint and ran to him "BEST FRIEND GREETING!!" you screamed and his eyes opened up fast but it was way to late for him to react. You had jump onto him and now you had your hands on his shoulders and you were giggiling at his reaction. He couldn't help to laugh with you. Your laugh sounded like music to him. "Hey Kiddo, next time you should probably PLANET ahead before you take sudden decisions" You laughed at his pun and you laid down on his chest. He felt a little blush come to his face but he smiled sweetly down at you. "but i wanted to be with you and plus it's hard to wake you up normaly" you said and burried your face into his chest "I understand..." he said and took his hand on your head and automatically started to take his fingers through your hair. You sighed a relax sigh and a small smile danced on your lips. "Thank you Sans..." he looked down at you and tilted his head a bit "For what?" he asked and you looked up at him a bit. "You are really nice to me, You take care of me all the time and it makes me feel really happy" you said and he smiled at you "Your to sweet" he said and you felt a little blush come to your face so you buried your face into his chest again. He giggled a bit and smiled "Ya know... can i say something?" You got a little courage and you looked up at him. "Sure, what?" you asked and he smiled "Even with all the stars, nebulas and northen lights in the world i would still be staring at you because in the end, every star out there shines bright but you shine the brightest of them all" at this point you thought your heart would beat out from your chest and it felt like your cheeks would burn up. You once more buried your face onto his chest and he laughed more "I-Idiot..." (Author: Stop being a tsundere ^_~) you mumbled and he put his face onto the top of your head while he took his arms tightly around you "Your to cute~" he said and you froze up a bit but soon relaxed. You hesitantly took your arms around him softly but soon hugged him as tightly. You blamed the loneliness in your soul for your action and not the love you felt for him. You refused to acknowledge the fact that you loved him because you thought he would never feel the same way but when he said those kind of things you would always react the same way and it always felt like your heart would burst. Sans knew that you had some kind of feelings for him but he knew that you were a little fragille to love and stuff. When he compliments you, you would always try to hide away but this time you couldn't hide because in the end even if you buried your face onto his chest he could still feel your fast heartbeat beat against his empty chest. Oh how he loved it. You were his sun to his earth and nothing will go between you two. After a long silence he saw that you had fallen asleep on him. He loved how your face looked when you slept, it looked relaxed, calm and just so sweet. He couldn't find a part of you that he didn't love. He kissed (?) your head softly and whispered "I love you my star"