Error x Self harm! Reader

Requested by: xxxjeffpadxxx and SansLittleSister

Hope you'll enjoy!

As usual I listened too this while writing ^^;;

You didn’t know when this started but you knew it wasn’t a good thing but you didn’t really care. You never really did care about yourself that much so you just continued even though it hurt but that was the point. It was better to feel pain on your body than in your heart, in your brain and in your soul. It was way better but it was hard to hide the cuts you had planted on your body but you always managed somehow. Lying that you were just cold or that you didn’t like short sleeved shirts.

The cuts was hard to hide though and some people had found out. They didn’t understand though. Some people did but some didn’t. Many questioned how you could do such a thing to your body and you just said that you didn’t know but you knew. You hated this body that’s why you could do it. No one would love this body so why not destory it, right? You didn’t love it and no one else would love it so you destroyed it slowly and roughely. Wanting to break it because you hated it.

Cutting was the only escape you had in this life. You never told anyone about it unless they figured it out or if they figured out your excuse was a lie but if they didn’t see anything you put on a smile on your face, pretending you were okay and that your body wasn’t numb of all the cuts you had placed on it. It was better this way and it will always be better this way. No one would get hurt.

Now you were in this void… It was actually creepy but you didn’t mind. No one was here expect for a skeleton which rarely talked to you. He was just looking at the screens he had summoned, he was looking at different alternative universes and he was examing them closely like a animal lover looked at animal programs. He had taken you away when you had fell into the underground and you didn’t know why. You shurgged the thought away and leaned against the ‘wall’.

It was nice though. You didn’t bother anyone and no one bothered you. This was kind of like heaven for you. Suddenly you heard something move so you looked at the direction where Error would be and he was standing up but still had his back against you. You tilted your head at him when he have been standing up for some couple of seconds, just looking at the screen.

“Come here” he said out of nowhere. To be honest you hesitated because he had litearlly held you captive here, showing no sign of taking you back to your people but you brushed those thoughts away and stood up, walking up to him. You sat down beside him and looked up at him. He was looking at you and suddenly he sat down. He took a quick glance at you and then he looked into your eyes while he sat down. “What exactly are you?” he asked and you tilted your head at this. “What do you mean?” you asked and he sighed loudly.

“I mean why would someone hurt themselves to make the pain go away?”

he asked and your eyes was widen at this point. How did he know? He was glancing down at the ground with a dull expression filling his eye sockets. “It’s stupid in my opinion” he explained.

“H-How did…”

“How did i know?”

He said, easily figuring out your question. You simply nodded. “You know i can see through universes, right? I saw when you did it in Underground” he simply said, a bored tone filling his voice. “You only did it once in Underground though but you had many, many, MANY cuts which was old” he explained and you nodded. “Why did you do it?” he asked and you looked down onto the ground and felt those familiar tears threating to spill from your eyes. He only looked at you and saw that your tears was near to fall. “You don’t need to answer” he said quickly and you looked at him once again. “Why…?” you managed to say weakly. There was no answer and then he just scoffed “I just don’t want to hear a sob story” he simply said and he changed the screen to another universe. “Wanna watch MafiaTale with me? I heard some intresting things is going to happen” he explained and you nodded, turning your body to see the screen better.

After some hours of watching and actually talking to the short skeleton you fell asleep. You accidentely leaned you head onto his shoulder which he jumped up by. He looked at you and felt his body stiffen but after some minutes he actually calmed himself down. He wasn’t used to have a living being near him so he was just scared. He took a quick glance onto you and leaned his head onto you, feeling his own sadness, hatred and dissappear fill inside him.

“Guess we aren’t so different after all