Goth x Reader

Requested by: Seafoam_Dragon 

Hope you'll enjoy!

fINALLY I GOT THIS THING OUT! I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY BUT THEN IT SUDDENLY DISSAPPEARD WELL ANYWAYS HERE IT IS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

He was really shy most of the time. It was actually cute when he would stutter and blush if you even touched his shoulder with yours. He was kind of charming because of that reason, making people around you wonder what was going through your head. You liked to talk to him or just be with him on the days. The first time you meet him was in a park, you saw that he looked a bit lonely because he sat on a bench with no one beside him while he looked a bit sad so you decided to be brave by sitting next to him and starting a conversation. He was actually really nice when you got to know him more by meeting him day after day at the park. Now it have become you and his hang out place. You both right now were sitting at the park, feeding the birds some bread if they came close to you both. Goth was a bit skeptical about giving the small birds bread but you insisted they wouldn't hurt him so he did it, giving them some bread in his hand and the small bird happily ate it. He smiled softly at the bird and you couldn't help to smile to. His smile was just so sweet and pure. After some time he didn't feel so nervous by feeding the birds so he continued, even throwing some of the food away. "So, how was your day?" you asked, breaking the quiet atmosphere around you both. "W-Well, it was good... H-How about your's?" he asked and you sighed tiredly "Rough day, lot of work to do" you said and he tilted his head at you in a saddening fashion. "I-I'm sorry to hear that..." he said and you shrugged your shoulders a bit "You get used to it" you said and he nodded. You continued feeding the birds with bread and his look was locked onto your eyes which sparkled perfectly when the sun hit them. "You are so pretty" He said suddenly and you stopped feeding the birds and you looked up at him with widen eyes. Goth  soon realized his mistake he started to blush and stutter like crazy. "I-I'm sorry!" he exclaimed and you couldn't help to giggle a bit by his behavior "Don't worry about it! I can say that you are really cute" you said and  you only made his blush deeper, making the small skeleton hide his face in his scarf and you laughed even more by his reaction. "Awww, come on now Goth! It's okay" you said and poked his shoulder, trying to get the blushing monster's attention. "N-No!" he said and you giggled even more. You came a bit closer to him which he reacted at and suddenly he felt two pair of soft lips being placed on his cheek and a loud 'mwah~' sound followed after. He jumped up a bit and he looked at you with widen eyes "Finally i got your attention!" you said and he looked down at the ground. This is the first time you have seen him blush this hard so it made you just want to hug him but you were kind of afraid he would faint or something. You both soon realized it had  become dark so you two decided to head home. Goth followed you home because you both were living close to each other and he didn't want someone to hurt you. Even how shy he was he was still pretty tough when it came to fighting. Anyways finally you both were at your house and you both said your goodbyes until you felt someone grab your arm. You got surprised when you saw it was Goth and suddenly he kissed your cheek softly, you didn't even have the time to say anything because he ran away making you leave you alone with your own happy thoughts while of course you blushed a little bit.