AlterTale Sans x Reader ~Punny Love~

Requested by: partypony346 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You have been living down here for a while now. You decided to live here because you didn't want to be on the surface anymore and plus he offered you a home down here. Who is this 'he' you ask? Sans of course! He was the one who found you wounded and he took care of you ever since. He was really nice and most of all chill and his hot pockets were to DIE for! You both clicked quite fast with each other. Right now he was in the living room, probably reading something. You sat on the elbow rest reading with him. It was a joke book with very bad puns but in some strange way it entertained both of you. Living with him made you have a dry sense of humor like him, huh? Well you didn't care as long as he would laugh a little bit. He was very chill but you sometimes you saw that he was actually kind of sad. Even now he looked sad. You tilted your head at him until you remembered what day it was today. It was the kings birthday today, wasn't it? You sighed softly when you thought about it. Now he saw that you were sad to so he closed the book and looked at you "What is it, kiddo?" he asked and you looked at him "Your down in the dumps today because it is the kings birthday today, right?" you asked and he looked down at the book "You really have learned to see right through me, huh?" he asked and you sighed softly at the pun "Sans, i'm being serious here, i feel bad for you" you said and he smiled sadly at you "What's done is done, there is nothing i can do about it" he said and you felt sadness once again take over. "hey, don't be sad now, c'mere" he pulled you down on his lap and he started to take his fingers through your hair. "You don't have to feel sad about a old sack of bones like me" he said and smiled "I'm fine, Today is just a bad day but tomorrow i'll be fine" he said and looked down at you with a soft look filling his eye sockets. You nodded and leaned your head onto his shoulder. "If you say so, Sans..." you mumbled and you  both were now enjoying the peace and quiet. "So, got any good puns?" you asked out of nowhere and he nodded. "So what did the alpaca say when they were about to go on vacation?" He asked and you looked up at him "What?" he snickered softly "I'll alpaca my bags" you giggled a little bit by this and he looked down at you softly "Another one" (DJ. KHALI XD) "Okay so what did the banana say when he liked his outfit?" he asked and you smiled by how happy he became when he told his puns. He have been alone for some time and when he always got to say his puns he always became really happy. It was really a sight to see actually. "I find this attire appealing" you laughed softly by this and you asked him once again to say another joke. "Okay the last one" he said and you nodded. He smiled sweetly which made you more curious about the pun "what did the  owl say to his owl lover?" you tilted your head "I don't know" you said and suddenly you felt him kiss your cheek softly "Owl always love ya" You blushed quite a lot by this and he snickered softly by your reaction. "Aww, so cute" he said and you buried your face into his shirt(??) "I-I'm not cute..."you mumbled and you both were just relaxing like that. You being embarrassed and him just holding the one he loved. 

I hope this was good ;w; i don't know so much about him so i hope this turned out good...