Depressed/Suicidal? Sans x Reader

I don't know who requested this also!! I feel so bad! But please if it is you who requested it can you please tell me?? Thank you

Hope you'll enjoy!

You were sitting in the living room at the skelebrothers house because you couldn't sleep. You were having a sleep over at their place and both of them were going to sleep and you tried to sleep to but it didn't work at all so you were just watching tv, randomly skipping through the channels until you heard something from Sans room. You looked up at his room and you were concentrating at his door while trying to listen closely, making sure your suspicion were true. You have known Sans for a long time now and with that he have slowly but very carefully opened up for you about different things so you knew he weren't happy as he seemed  to be so with that thought in your mind you stood up and walked over to his room. You walked up the stairs and knocked on the door a couple of times. Silence. You sighed softly and invited yourself inside only to be see Sans curled up on the bed in a foster position and you already knew he weren't his usual self. You walked over to him and sat down onto the bed, looking at him with a look filled with pity. "Sans..." you said quietly and he sat up but he looked down onto the bed while you saw blue tears light up the dark room. You took your hand on his head and rubbed his skull softly, you heard a small quiver escape from him. "It's okay..." you said and took your arms around him, holding him close in your embrace. "Everything will be fine..." you said quietly and you could hear him take shaky deep breaths. "I can't do this..." he mumbled but you could hear him clearly "I can't" he said and you held him closer to you while you rubbed his skull carefully, making sure you weren't hurting him. "I have tried, i really have but i just can't do this anymore... everything is just to much..." he said and he felt more tears fall down from his eye sockets "I don't want to lose him anymore, i don't want to lose you anymore" he said and you knew what he was referring to. You looked down sadly at him but you held a small smile placed  on your lips "If you have come this far, i promise you that you can go so much further" you said and he looked up at you with tears still falling out from his sad eye sockets "D-Do you... think so?" he asked and you nodded "Of course! You are stronger than you think Sans so you can!" You exclaimed happily "I believe in you" you said and he smiled at you sadly and he buried his face onto your chest "Heh... thank you Y/N" he said and you smiled down at him once again while you both were sitting like that for a while. "Can you sleep beside me tonight?" he asked and you nodded without hesitation. You wouldn't want him having nightmares like he usually had when he cried like this on the nights. You laid down onto the bed and he joined after you. His bed was quite warm to be honest so you felt yourself relax. You looked at him and saw that he had a little bit of sadness still in his eyesockets so you took him in your embrace once again and you laid your chin onto his head. "Is this okay?" he asked and you nodded, holding him closer to you. "It's okay" you said and you felt his arm around you, laying on your waist softly and after a while you heard him snore lightly and you smiled. You kissed his head softly and fell asleep after him.

I'll believe in you until the end