Jock! Paperjam x Nerd! Reader part 2

Requested by: LeilaMayReyes, RainbowDragonDraws, Cas_the_spoop, Xx_Mafia_Nix_xX, aututhor17 and palettethecutie

Hope you’ll enjoy!

Listened too this while writing ^^ this song actually describes this fic a bit

You were blushing way to much when you thought about him. He have started to talk to you more and even be with you on the days, leaving his own little friend bubble and walked over to you instead. They gave you dirty looks though but it seemed that PJ gave them a murderous glare back to them which made them look down in shame or fear, you didn’t know to be honest.

You didn’t know why he wanted to be with you of all people he could chose. You were a awkward, shy and quiet nerd while he was the popular, outgoing and talkative jock. You just couldn’t get why he wanted to talk to you and occasionally compliment you. Often about how you had a cute personality or that you were looking cute. He never said anything more than that like he complimented other girls but you were happy.

He maybe saw that you felt a little bit uncomfortable so he decided to be careful with you? If that was the case you actually would get a completely new view of the jock. He acted like he was better than everyone else when you saw him with his group but when he was with you he were so, so careful with you. He actually treated you like a diamond because he saw you as one.

You weren’t like the other girls he have meet. You were so timid and quiet most of the time. It made him just think you were precious in his eyes and pure. That was probably the reason why he protected you when people tried to prank you and if they said something negative about you he would step in and protect you.

Today was yet another day and you were walking to school with a dull look in your eyes. PJ saw you and were about to walk up to you but he stopped in his tracks when he saw you had a dull look i in your E/C eyes. He looked at you worriedly so he walked up to you. You heard someone walk up to you so you looked up at the one before you which was PJ with a worried look inside his eye sockets.

“Hey, it’s something wrong?” he asked and you shook your head while you looked down once again and walked past him. He looked back at you and he decided to keep his distance so he could look if you had changed your behaviour and yes you had. Your eyes were dull and they were mixed with sadness. What was going on? Did something happen? But if it did then what? He was thinking thoroughly in his head which resulted that he was quiet most of the day while the other people in his group were talking and acting kind of like idiots in his mind.

Soon the day were over and the dark clouds had taken over the sky, making it rain and with your luck you didn’t had a umbrella. Great. You sighed but then you felt your shoulder being poked so you looked back and saw PJ with a umbrella in his hand. “Want to go with me?” he asked and you nodded.

You both were walking onto the sidewalk in silence but not for long. PJ decided to break the silence. “What have happened?” he asked and you looked at him “N-Nothing, really…” you mumbled out quietly, more quietly than usual. “I don’t believe you” he said and suddenly he stopped walking so you did to. He turned his body so he was standing in front of you so you did the same. “What happened?” he asked but with more of a soft and concerning tone to his voice. “It’s just... “ you trailed of softly and you looked down while you were fiddling with your hands. “I don’t feel very happy with myself that’s all….”  you mumbled out “Even though i do like some things of myself… it’s just i have focused on the bad things today i guess…” you mumbled out and tried to hide your tears which was streaming down your eyes and suddenly you heard PJ drop his umbrella so you looked up and suddenly you felt his arms around you.

He was hugging you softly. “It’s okay, there’s nothing wrong with you i promise you” he said and you hugged him back while you buried your face onto his neck, not caring anymore about the rain which was falling onto both of your softly and quietly.

(sorry that it became a little sad and out of topic. I actually wanted it into become a bit more happy but it became a vent instead) (hope you all enjoyed either way!)