Sans x Gem! Reader ~Ill never use you~

Requested by: coolness567

Hope you'll enjoy!

When would they come? You were a sentry in Snowdin so right now you were hunting humans but you have waited for a long, long LONG time and you started to lose your patience. You sighed softly and you decided to just lean against the tree you were on. You sat on a branch because you could see everything better from up there. Some time later you heard someone walk underneath you so you quickly looked down but sighed softly. "hey! You shouldn't slack of, ya know?" Sans was down there and was smiling lazily at you. "They aren't coming anyways!" you exclaimed and jumped down from the tree. "well, you have to be PUNished for slacking off" he said and you growled softly "oh, god please no, Sans" you said and he chuckled "Okay i'll spare you for now" you sighed and he laughed even more "but seriously, do you not have break right now?" you looked at you clock and nodded "Yeah, i have" you said and he smiled "well, how about we go somewhere and just chill for a bit" you gave him a death glare "okay, I need to stop being so punny with you" he said and you just sighed once again, knowing he won't stop. You both started to walk around just taking it easy and started some small talk. "Hey, grim reaper i haven't actually seen you" he said and you looked down a little bit. You always wore a cloak over you because you felt insecure about yourself. You had a secret which you haven't told the brothers about. You actually were a human, or not anymore. You were someone who people only refereed to as 'gem' people. They thought that they didn't exist anymore in underground but you were the only one. You thought that the brothers would see you different if you showed them the truth so you only said that you were a little bit insecure about yourself. "So why don't you take of that thing?" he continued and you sighed softly "I'm sorry, but i can't" you only said and you once again looked at the clock "but i have to go to my station, see ya!" you said and walked away. Sans looked at you as you walked away and sighed softly. He have a crush on you for the longest of time but he have never seen you properly and he really wanted to but you always had a excuse or you just ran away from the situation. He have even told you that it was okay because he was literally a skeleton and the only part he have seen of you were your face, he thought that was beautiful. Your E/C eyes always shone with life which made his day always better. He sighed even more but he walked away to his post once again. You sat on the branch and you started to think if you would show him what you looked like and who you really were but you were scared if they would try to do something with you, if they would maybe experiment on you. The thought about it made you whole body get a shiver but Sans wasn't like that, was he? He may be a bit annoying when it comes to his puns but he was always nice to you. You sighed and you decided that today would be the day! You jumped down and you searched after Sans and after a while you  saw him by waterfalls! You walked up to him and he tilted his  head to you. "What are you doing? Shoul-" you interrupted him by taking his hand and dragging him to a nearby cave. You dragged him into it and he looked confused "I-I'm gonna show you what i am..." you mumbled and took a deep breath "So promise me not to...Not to freak out, okay?" you said nervously and he nodded. You turned around and you took of the cloak. (You are not naked if you wonder XD) His eyes winded when he saw what you had over your chest. A gem. "Y-You..." he trailed of and you felt tears swell up but suddenly you felt him hug you. It was a little bit awkward because he was shorter than you but it didn't matter "I know what you thought but i would never do that..." You sat onto your knees and hugged him back softly "Thank you Sans..." you mumbled and he blushed a little bit but hugged you back more "You are precious to me so of course i wouldn't do anything to hurt you..."

So sorry it took a while but i couldn't come up with a good plot so i hope this was good! ^^