UnderWorld skelebros x Child! Teen! Reader part 2

Requested by: HoiMelsJOHNCENA

Hope you’ll enjoy!

Listened to this while writing

It have been a couple of years ever since you fell down into the disorted underground with nothing but pain and now you started to work as a scientist, trying as hard as you could to make the monsters suffering end. You read all the books you could find about antidotes and medecine while you also read about timelines. You even learned a lanuage which were reffered to as windings because most of the books about science was written in the weird lanuage.

You right now was sitting in the beaten down lab, reading some old books while trying to find anything about the timelines. Nothing. You sighed and placed your cup filled with (hot beverage) down softly. You looked up onto the roof and tried to figure out something on your own until memories occupied your thinking.

You remembered the day you fell down here, how scared your were and how you misunderstood the skeleton brothers. You have been feeling guilty ever since that day. They have been taking care of you ever since day one when you fell down. They really wanted to help you so you wanted to give back the favour but it was hard. You wouldn’t give up though! You were determined to find their happiness! So having that thought in your mind you took the book and read the weird text, letting it sink in to your mind.

After a couple of hours of finding nothing you decided to head home. You stood up and took the book, holding it close to your chest and held your cup softly while you exited the building. This book must have something in it… you thought and walked fast away from Hotland. After some time you finally got to the skeleton brothers house, the place still looked neat which made you smile. You walked inside and saw none of the brothers inside so you decided to sit onto the sofa and you also decided to keep on reading.

After some more hours you heard someone come down the stairs so you looked up. You saw Sans looking at you and what you read. He saw that you looked tired. “you… You should.. sleep” he said and you shook your head. “Don’t worry i’ll be fine” you said and continued to read the book. You heard him sigh heavily which made the steam from his head make a wheezing sound. After some minutes you heard Papyrus come down and he sat down beside you. You smiled at him and continued to read the book. “How… How did you learn to… read?” Sans asked you painfully. “Someone had translated all the letters into normal letters so i started to learn the lanuage so i could read more books” you explained and Sans simply nodded, sitting beside you and looked down onto the book. “Do… you think you’ll find it?” he asked and you gripped the book softly. “I have to” you said sternely and both of the brothers only looked at you.

You were way different than the human they have meet. Reseting over and over and over and over and over and over again made all the monsters down here the way they are then the human just left, without saying sorry or anything else but you were not like that. You were nice and tried to help them with anything. You had even come up with a medication which made the pain they felt a little bit numb instead but sadly it wasn’t enough but they saw you as a hero or maybe a angel that fell from the heavens? Maybe someone up there sent a angel which would save them all from their suffering? They both hoped so. Suddenly you felt both of them fall asleep on you so you couldn’t help the small smile on your lips.

You still continued to read though and suddenly your eyes widen when you read the last meaning on the last page of the last book you found. Tears formed in your eyes when you realized what you had to do.

“I need a human soul to fix this, right?”