Papyrus x Child! Reader ~Snow Play~

Requested by: Mangel173493

Hope you'll enjoy it! :D

 You were in the snow and just playing with it like every kid did. You loved the snow so when you got to a town where it was always snowy it made you happy. You decided to live here with the skelebros because they were nice to you and Sans offered you that opportunity to but on with the story. You as I said were in the snow and were playing with it until you got an idea to make an snowman. You started by taking a handful of snow and squeezed it until it became a shape of an ball. You started to roll it around you and after a while you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up slowly and saw that it was "Papyrus!" you said happily and he returned the smile as happily "Hello human! What are you doing?" he said and you grinned softly "I'm making a snowman!" you said and his lighten up a bit "Can I help?!" he asked excitedly and you nodded with as much excitement. He started to make a snowball and after he did that he started to roll it around. When you both were done with the feet and body you both worked together to make the head. After it was done you picked small stones and made the face. Then you both sat onto the snow exhausted but proud at your creation. "It looks good" you said and Papyrus smiled proudly "nyhehe! Of course you got help by the great Papyrus afteral!" he exclaimed proudly and you smiled at him "yeah..." Was the only thing that came from your mouth and you both looked at it. "But your way better doing snowmen when you do it alone" you said and tried to hide the little sadness you had in your voice. Papyrus looked at you a bit sad because even if he comes out as naïve he can still read a situation and see when someone is sad. "Well I think this is good anyways!" he said and you smiled "Thanks" you said and he smiled at you "Your welcome, human!" After a while he saw that you started to freeze but you refused to go in which he got really worried about you. Alphys have said that humans were more sensitive to the cold then skeletons and she even told him that they could get something called a 'cold'. He didn't really get it but he knew that it was bad. He stood up and took you up "But Paapppyyruuusss" you whined but you got surprised when he sat down and placed you onto his lap. He was actually...warm? You soon realized that he wasn't your ordinary skeleton but a monster. You smiled at this and cuddled up closer to him. He smiled and in response took his arms around you comfortingly and protective. You both were just relaxing and enjoying the winter, the snow and the darkness around you. "You know human..." you looked up at him while he for the first time looked serious but had a soft look in his eye sockets. "I'm happy you are here with us" he said and you looked at him with a curious look "Why?" you asked and he looked down at you with a smile "because you are making us happy! I mean you have even made Sans a bit more happy and you have made me more happy to" as fast as he said that you faced him and took his arms around him while you buried your face onto his chest. "huh? Human? Are you alright?" he asked and he heard you take in a shaky breath "I'm fine I just... got some snow in my eye I guess..." you said but he already knew what you did. He hugged you closely to him and smiled while he leaned his head onto yours. "That's okay"

~Extra~

You sneezed and were tucked in many layers of blankets. Papyrus came into the room with hot chocolate and with a look filled with worry. "Are you sure you will be fine, Y/N?" he asked and you looked at him with a little bit of surprised look. He never called you by your real name but you nodded. He gave you the chocolate and you drank it. He was there until you fell asleep and when you did it he took his scarf away from him and wrapped it around you neck softly. He pulled up your hair that was on your forehead and kissed your forehead "Sleep well human"