HorrorTale Sans x Horror fan! Reader ~Fan~

You have fallen down into the wrong underground, huh? You and your friend had fallen down through a hole. You both had climbed the mountain that was rumored that no one would come back from. It was rummored to that the monsters down there was not nice and that some monsters ate humans. Your friend was scared while you on the other hand was excited as a kid on it's birthday. You LOVED scary stuff and this was just teriffic! You loved horror movies, horror games and just HORROR. When you both had fallen down your friend was more scared while you were excited. You didn't find anything in the ruins but you heard something move and sometimes growl but you didn't think of it that much. Finally when you both were out of there you saw that the sky was completely black and that the trees was dead. Your friend was behind you while you both walked forward untill... You saw something creep in the shadows. You looked beside you and saw nothing so you continued to head forward and saw a post. You walked to it while your friend was freaking out telling you to stop going to suspicious places. You were infront of it and looked down and as you looked down for while something popped up infront of you. You didn't really get jumpscared and you looked at what that tried to suprisse you. It was a skeleton that had a huge hole on the side of it's head. It had red eyes and had a axe that he held on. "Well, Well, Well, What are you humans doing here?" he asked darkly and any normal person would freak out but you felt every fantasy of yours come to life "Your... a... MONSTER!?" You asked excitedly and your eyes sparkled up. Your friend was scared when she saw that he had blood on him. How could you not see that!? "Y/N! Come on not now!" They said and he looked at you with a sadistic smile "Why so happy?" He asked and now you were touching his face which his eyes widen at "Wow your a SKELETON!? THAT'S SO COOOOLLL" You exclamied and rubbed your hands in circles. Your friend at this point facepalmed and sighed loudly. "Why i'm happy?" you asked and he nodded an uncertain nod "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A MONSTER! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET ONE" You said happily and he didn't know how to react. Should he scare you away? Should he be happy? So many questions but the main one is... Why isn't she scared of him?! Your friend had to drag you away from him and he saw that your friend feared him so why not you "Human..." He said and looked at you "You should be careful of my brother, he eats people like you for breakfast" he said and smiled wickily, now she must be scared. Nope. "THERE'S MORE???" You asked and looked around. What the hell was wrong with you!? He asked himself in his head but was kind of relived that someone wasn't scared of him. He looked at your friend that held you as hard as they could "Your friend is weird" He said and your friend nodded "I agree"

I just had to do this! When i saw HorrorTale for the first time i got so happy! Everything was scary and now it's actually one of my favorite AU'S =)