I'll always love you (Underswap skelebros fanfic)

A trigger for bullying, this will probably gonna be my last UnderSwap fanfic for a while X)

Was there something wrong with him? Why was he treated this way? Everyone always ran away or gave him dirty looks when he walked through the big hallways in his school. They didn't like him and it hurt a lot when they didn't even give him a chance to know them and they didn't even bother to get to know him. Sans was alone in this school, everyone had friends expect for him because he was the 'weird kid' or the 'dumb kid'. It hurt. It hurt a lot. He wanted to say something back but his kind heart always said no to him. He shouldn't hurt people; he should protect people because that is what he always had wanted to do. He wanted to be nice, helpful and just be there for them. This time the kids went too far. He was outside and just drawing something when three kids came up to him. They were the popular ones and they always bullied him. He looked up at them with his baby blue eyes and they smiled evilly at him. "So care to tell me why you are alone again? Oh, that's right you don't have any friends, right?" they said and he looked down a little feeling sadness go through his soul softly yet harshly. "Why don't you just speak up? No wonder why you are so weird! You don't even talk!" the kid said and Sans felt helpless and scared. He didn't really like confrontation because it was scary when someone screamed at him. "You are so dumb you know that right? I bet your own brother doesn't even love you!" Sans felt his soul break a little bit when they said that and he felt the familiar tears swell up in his eyes but he refused to let them fall. "He does love me..." Sans said quietly and the main kid laughed "Are you kidding me? Why WOULD he love you! You are a wimp while he is strong! I bet you two aren't even related!" he said once again and Sans felt the urge to cry even more but then class started so the kids walked away laughing. Sans on the other hand ran away to his house and he started to cry. He opened the door harshly and immediately went up to his room which he threw himself onto his bed. He started to cry heavily onto his pillow and he got flashbacks of the event. He could take a lot but when they started to talk about his brother he couldn't help to cry. He started to cry more when he thought about it. On the other hand Papyrus phone rang so he answered it. "umm, hello Mr. Papyrus I believe that Sans is your little brother right? I'm his teacher Elise" Papyrus smiled lazily and he nodded "Yeah I'm his brother" he said. He always were cool when his little brothers teachers called because they usually would ring Papyrus to say that Sans is doing great in school despite the fact about the bullying. "Sans isn't on school anymore" Papyrus felt himself become stiff and he felt himself become scared "What do you mean he isn't on school?" Papyrus asked and the teacher felt fear rise within her "I-I mean he hasn't been here since lunch break" she said and Papyrus hung up. He ran away from his own school and ran to his house. He saw that the door was unlocked so he felt his fear die down. Sans was home. "Sans...?" he said and went in to his house. He looked around and heard a faint crying come from Sans room so he walked up to it. "Sans..." he said and opened the door which reviled Sans crying onto a pillow. "Sans!" Papyrus said and rushed to his brother "W-What have happened?" Papyrus said and Sans still cried onto the pillow "T-They said that... that y-you..." Papyrus didn't hear the last words so pulled away the pillow from Sans and saw his tearstained face "That I what?" he asked and Sans said loudly "That you didn't love me!" Papyrus eyes went wide "P-Please t-tell me that isn't the t-truth!" he said and Papyrus took him into his embrace "Of course not! I do love you Sans" he said and Sans hugged onto his brother desperately. "shhh, Sans it's okay..." he said and started to wag him back and forth "I love you okay? I really do" he said and rubbed circles onto his back and he snuggled his face onto his brother's head. "It's okay, just calm down..." he said softly and Sans took some deep breaths and finally let go of Papyrus. "I'm sorry..." Sans mumbled and Papyrus pet his skull softly "No need to" Papyrus simply said and he smiled at his brother "Is there anything you want me to get you? Or do you want to do something?" Papyrus asked and Sans sniffled a bit "Puzzles..." he muttered and Papyrus gave a small peck onto his brother's forehead. "oki, doki" he said and went to Sans shelf. He took out a random puzzle and sat it in front of him. "is this okay?" Papyrus asked and Sans nodded. "I'm just going to make a fast phone call, okay? Then I will be right back" Papyrus said and Sans nodded. Papyrus went to his room and called the phone number which had called him "Hell-" "You guys said that it wasn't too bad" Papyrus growled and heard Sans teacher getting nervous, knowing what he meant "I-I mean it isn't so ba-" MY little brother went home and was nearly having a fucking panic attack in his room because he was worried and scared for those fucking kids, do you hear me? MY LITTLE BROTHER" he snapped darkly and felt his eye glow a little bit. "I will come down to that school and talk to the principle myself because I will turn that fucking school upside down now, I will not have this" Papyrus said and ended the call fast. He walked up to his brother's room and saw that he looked happier so he sat next to him "Feeling better?" Sans nodded smiling softly. Papyrus took his arm around him and leaned his head onto his.

"I will always love you, don't forget that"

My headcanon for Sans is that he was bullied in school It's so sad but I love it =)