UnderSwap Sans x Suicidal! Reader

Requested by: Wish_the_eevee

Hope you’ll enjoy!

Listened too this whole writing :3

You just wanted to die. Simple as that. You wanted to dissapear and never come back. It was hard to breath, it was hard to talk and it was hard to be alive. Hurting yourself never seemed to stop this feeling and you knew that the only way to stop it was to die. You never wanted to be like this but so many things have happened which made you like this. A person who just wanted to dissapear. You knew that your death would only bring pain and you were selfish if you would take your own life.

You heard that the rumors of MT. Ebott were true. Monsters came from the big mountain and placed themselves around the country which made everyone lives intresting for a while. Some monsters also started to attend to your school and one particulour caught your eye. He was short, a skeleton and had big baby blue eyes which was filled with innocence and purity. You had never seen someone like him before. You were afraid to approach him but luckily he was the one who approched you with a big smile on his face.

You soon got to know that this sweet skeleton’s name was Sans and he had a older brother called Papyrus. He was very nice and sweet to you which made your heart flutter in happiness but it was never enough… You still felt bad about yourself and still wanted to dissapear. You of course kept this secret of yours away from Sans so he wouldn’t feel sad. You figured he was one of those who would cry hysterically when his friend revealed such a sad and dark secret. His innocence would be ruined and you didn’t want that. Right now he was you only happiness so it was okay for him not to know but some secrets comes out whenever you like it or not.

You were in your room, crying softly for yourself and feeling at your peak until you heard your phone ring. You turned your head to the direction of your phone and didn’t want to pick it up until you saw the one who called. It was Sans and if you didn’t pick up he would just continue to call. You took your phone and answered the call. “Hello, human!” he exclaimed happily and you smiled slightly by his energetic voice. “H-Hello…” you said weakly and he heard you weren’t feeling well. “What is it? Have something happened?” he asked and you got surprised that his voice changed so suddenly. “N-No, nothing have happened Sans” you tried to reasure him but you felt more tears fall down your face and it was hard not to let out a whimper.

“Y/N? You can tell me if something have happened! I’m here for you!” he reasured and you took your other hand on your face, hiding it even though you knew he couldn’t see you. “I-It’s hard to talk about” you said and suddenly felt a lump in your throat which made it hard for you to talk. “Don’t worry! Take your time and take deep breaths” you heard his calming voice which made you calm down slightly. “O-Okay but d-do you really w-want me to say it…?” you asked “Yes! Of course i want to hear if my friend is feeling sad!” he exclaimed and you laughed slightly. “I-I don’t want to be here” you simply said. “You don’t… want to be here?” he repeated. “Like you don’t want to be in your room? Or in your house? Maybe in you neighbourhood?” he asked and you laughed by his innocence. He was so sweet.

“no… i don’t want to be… alive”

You heard it got dead silent on the other side of the call. “Sans…?” you asked him. “N-No, you have to be alive! You can’t leave! I don’t want you to leave! It’s selfish!” you heard him yell and suddenly a spark inside you lit up “DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT ALREADY!? I KNOW I’M SELFISH BUT AREN’T YOU THE ONE BEING SELFISH WHEN YOU KNOW I’M IN PAIN BUT STILL WANT ME TO BE ALIVE BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT TO BE SAD!” you screamed loudly and you realized what you had done. “S-Sans…? I-I’m so sorry i-” suddenly you heard the phone call end and you cried even more. “I’m so stupid!” you yelled at yourself and held your head while you cried onto your bed, whimpering softly and taking shaky breaths. Suddenly you heard someone enter your room and you looked up. Sans was there. He had come to your house and your eyes was widen. He took you in a hug and your eyes got even more widen. “I know i’m being selfish but please i do it because i care about you, we all care about you so please… don’t leave” he said and you cried even more by his words so you took your arms around him, spending the rest of the night holding him tightly.