Geno Sans x Sad! Reader

Requested by: Sanstheskelebro374 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You cried onto your bed, trying not to think to much about what you were feeling but it was hard not to. You tried not to cry to loudly because finally Sans was getting some sleep so you didn't want to wake him up. He was one of your closest friends right now and he had supported you for some time now so he was precious for you. Suddenly you heard someone open your door and to your surprise it was no other than Sans. He had a worried look in his eye sockets as he approached you "Y/N? What is it?" he asked and you buried your face onto a pillow, feeling more tears fall down your face. "Hey, it's okay" he said and sat down onto the bed, petting your head softly and carefully which you found relaxing. You found some courage inside you and you looked up at him with tear filled eyes and he looked at you with pity. You sat up and you leaned your head onto his shoulder, crying onto him while he had his hand on your head, continuing to pet it. He changed his position so he sat fully on the bed and you buried your face onto his chest, crying even more onto him. He sighed softly and he took his arms around "why didn't you tell me you were sad?" he asked sadly and let his head lean onto yours. "Y-You were asleep..." you mumbled out and he sighed once again "It's okay to wake me up" he said and you looked up at him "But... You finally got some sleep..." you said and his eyes widen a bit and his eye sockets were now filled with sadness and pity. "I have always said that it's okay to talk to me if you are feeling down, even if I am asleep..." he said and wiped some tears which fell from your eyes fast but very carefully. "It's not okay for you to cry alone, In the dark..." he mumbled out and placed his chin onto your head "It feels even worse" he said and made small circles on your back with his hand in an attempt to calm you down and make you feel relaxed. He hummed on a unfamiliar tune to you but still it made you feel relaxed and it made your tears stop to fall. "can... Can you stay with me tonight...?" you asked and he nodded. "Yeah" he simply said and you both laid down onto the bed side by side. You both were looking at each other for a while until Sans started to once again pet your head which you in response came closer to him so he could pet it better. When you were closer to him you took your arm around him, feeling warmth emit from his for some strange reason but you could guess it had to do with his magic. You looked at his wound and realized that this was the closest you ever have been to him. You looked at it with interested but you felt more sadness come to you when you realized where he got it from. You pulled him closer to you while you buried your face onto his chest which he got surprised at but he also realized why you did it. He also pulled you closer to him and buried his face onto your hair. "It's okay" he said to you and kissed your head softly which he felt your body get a shiver. He couldn't help to laugh a bit by your reaction and he kissed your head once again and he heard you laugh softly which made him smile down at you.

"I'm glad I can make you smile"

 And if you are sad then don't worry! Everything will be fine! You just have to keep going even how hard it gets because  in the end it will be worth it :) And if it feels like you can't talk to someone you can go onto this site!

https://www.7cups.com/

You can talk with someone without having to pay! So i'll hope everything will be fine :)