UnderSwap Sans x Insane! Reader part 2

Requested by: GayLonelyTrash and Shade_The_Wolf00

Hope you'll enjoy!

Listened too this while writing

It have been awhile since Sans started to talk to you. It was surprising that he dared to talk to you or even spend the days with you. He often had to patch up your hands and he often had to take away sharp things away from you becuase you often cut your hands. He didn’t get you at all. He wanted to but you were so… so weird. He tried to figure you out, reading books and browsing the internet to find anything about your condition.

The only thing he found was diagnoses of insanity.

He knew you were insane already! He wanted to know why. Why were you insane? Why did you like to cut yourself and others? Why!? He grew frustrated. This was not like him. He knew that but you were so… so mysterious. It made him so frustrated that he didn’t understand you. He wanted to help you but if he would help you he must find out the reason what he would help you with. He need to find the core of the problem.

Today was no different day. He woke up, dressed himself, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth and walked to school. He walked for a while, his baby blue eyes scaning after yours E/C dead ones. After some time he finally found you, waiting for him outside the school. You looked pretty when you were deep in thought. You looked infront of you emotionless but you had a small smile placed on your lips.

Suddenly you saw him and you walked up to him. “Hi Sansy~” you smiled and he walked up to you. “Hello Y/N” he chirpped happily. You both walked inside and attended to your classes. The only thing you did in class was spacing out, thinking about how nice and cute Sans was.

Sans also spaced out but it was not for the same reason you had. He thought about a way to help you. Suddenly his thinking got interuppted with you but not in the way he have thought about you. How you smiled, how your dead eyes looked at his alive ones, how you said his name, how you laughed, how bloody your clothes was most of the time, how innocent you looked when your hands was covered in your own blood… He have somehow found himself love you.

Suddenly the bell rang, signalazing to him that the school day was over. He sighed out when he finally had gotten out from the sufocating building. He took small steps down the stairs and saw you once again with the same smile on your lips you had in the morning. “Hi Sansy! How was school?” you asked and he only smiled at you. “It was good, how about you?” he asked and you both started to walk from the building, leaving it behind. “It was good!” you exclaimed happily. “I’m glad to hear that” he said. “Hey, Y/N” he started and you looked at him. “What happened to you?” he asked and you only blinked at him. “Well~ A lot of stuff~” you said and he only nodded, knowing you wouldn’t say any personal stuff to him. “Hey, Y/N” he started once again and you glanced down at him.

“I like you”

you stopped yourself and he looked back at you. You looked at him with a smile on your cold lips. “Really?” you asked him and he nodded. “Yeah…” he said and had a small light blush on his cheeks. Damn! He is so cute! You mentally screamed and you sat down onto the ground. Sans wasn’t stupid so he walked over to you. You looked down onto the ground.

“Why would you?”

You asked and he took his hand onto you head, rubbing it softly. “I don’t know, i just know i do” he explained and you looked up at him. Suddenly you felt him kiss you on your forehead. “Aren’t you scared?” you asked him and he chuckled softly.

“Well, a little bit”