UnderFell Sans x Kitten! Part 2 ~Love~

Requested by: JordyneJames

Hope you'll enjoy! (Sorry that it took like tEN FUCKING YEARS-)

Regarding to cats you guys MUST see this one, it's hilarious XD

One year have now passed by and one year of successfully hiding little Y/N from his brother. It was a pain but he really didn't want his brother to take them away so he have made a collar made of magic. It could signalize him when they were in danger. He didn't want to admit it but he have grown quite found of the little kitty... Or they weren't so small anymore but in his eyes they were still the small and innocent cat they were one year ago when he found them

Today he was going to work so he had hidden Y/N under his bed, some strange way the cat listened to it's owner surprisingly well like it knew it would be trouble if his brother would find them so without any objection they stayed under the bed until Sans would come back. After some hours of waiting and scratching under the bed because they were bored Y/N heard something entering the room. They were about to go and say hello to it's owner until it heard a unfamiliar voice so they only crawled more under the bed.

"Can't he do anything right?" the voice asked himself  and looked around the room. "How can he live like this? It looks like a pig is living here..." he grumbled and started to pick up clothes and other stuff from the floor. He continued with his cleaning and he looked under the bed to see if he had stuff under the bed until... 

His eye sockets widen when he saw a cat with a black collar looking at him with it's equally big eyes at him. He pulled out his arm and took the cat out from under the bed. He held it and examined it closely, wondering how a cat could come into their house without them noticing it... Or did Sans hide the cat from him? He wondered and he sighed. What should i do with it? He asked himself and looked down onto the cat. He stood up and deciding he would discharge the cat in the forest. 

He walked out from the door and out in the cold. He walked for a while and finally came to a big forest. He put down the cat but as soon as he did that he saw that the collar started to glow faintly red and he tilted his head by this. He didn't really care. It wasn't like it was his brothers anyway... right? He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Meanwhile Sans ran to his house, feeling panic course through his body. 

When he was finally home he looked through his room and saw there wasn't any sign of Y/N in his room. The panic only grew stronger now and suddenly he heard someone enter the house so he ran down and saw no one than his brother. Papyrus only looked at his panicked brother, wondering why he looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Where are they?" Sans asked angrily. Papyrus only tilted his head by this. "Who?" he asked and Sans only sighed annoyingly by this. Papyrus was a bit confused by his brother's behavior. He never dared to disrespect him like this but instead of yelling at him he only stood there, waiting for an answer. "The cat i had in my room? Where are they? I know you did something" he said and the tall skeleton only grew more confused until he put the puzzle pieces in place. The collar. "Why did you hide the cat from me?" he asked and Sans felt more anger  course through him when his brother didn't answer his question. "I can answer your question later if you just tell me where they are, please" he begged and Papyrus only nodded. They both went into the forest and helped each other finding the cat. 

After some hours of trying to find them Sans finally saw them laying on a rock shivering. Sans walked over to them and put them in his jacket so they could get warmer. Sans felt relief fill his being and he called his brother saying that he had found them. On their way home they started the conversation and Papyrus felt kind of happy when he heard those words he never thought his brother could speak.

"I love her so much so i didn't want you to take her away"

I hope this was good ;w;