Murder Sans x Reader ~Heartache~

"What the hell are you doing Sans!? You KNOW that this isn't you!" You screamed at what was left of Sans. His eyes were just... dead. He didn't feel any love anymore just LOVE. It scared you but you wanted him to have something in him. You wanted to believe that he had still love inside him "I-I know you had to be stronger! But killing EVERYONE was not the right thing!" You screamed and he still had his hoodie up while he looked at the ground. It seemed like he ignored you but you still tried to get to his heart "You... You.... YOU EVEN KILLED YOU OWN DAMN BROTHER!" You screamed and he twitched a bit. "I need to be stronger... That's why i killed him... To protect him..." He said in a slow, scary voice. "What kind of logic do you have Sans!?" you went up to him and when you were close enough he brought up his knife and tried to slash you but he missed. "Sans..." You said calmly and looked at him with a worried look "Please... LISTEN... If we work together... we can make this... better.... We can defeat the human or whatever they are..." He finally looked at you and your eyes winded at what you saw. His eyes were his normal blue eyes that had love in them but there were red around them. "oh god... What level are you...?" your voice trailed off and he smiled at you "18" You walked backwards slowly "Y...You k-killed everyone... E-Even...." Your eyes grew even bigger when you realized something. He was ONLY on level 18 which meant... "Yeah that's right I'm gonna kill you next!" He nearly screamed and you felt your soul go into battle mode. "Sans please can you just listen to me?!" He looked at you with a sadistic look "I think i have already listened on your japing enough already" he said and swung you onto a pillar and you coughed up some blood when he let your body fall onto the hard floor. "S-Sans... W-We...P-Please...." He felt that familiar feeling in his chest but then he heard an even familiar voice say "Kill her" He lifted you up from the floor once again and slammed you hard on the ground again. You definitely had broken something at this point. After what seemed like an eternity he finally gave you a break and slammed you the last time hard onto the floor. You had atleast broken five ribs by now. Your body was numb and your body was covered in your own blood "S-Sans... I... Still believe in you..." You said softly and his eyes only grew wider. He had swung you in every direction, he had swung you on pillars so hard they were completely destroyed and yet... you still trusted him. You crawled to him and he stepped back but your hands gripped his legs hard and you crawled up so you were face to face with him. You held on to his shoulders and looked straight into his cold, dead eyes which showed no emotion, only insanity. "S...Sans... T-There's still... h...hope" you said weakly and he took his hand on your cheek and let his hand touch your familiar skin. It was soft, just as he had remembered it. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled and you thought he would be good again. But... You felt a sharp pain in your stomach and you looked down. The knife he had was right in your stomach, perfectly straight. You coughed up more blood and looked at him. You smiled sweetly at him and took your arms around his neck while you buried your face onto his neck. "Sans..." He took his arms around you softly while he hesitantly leaned his head onto your shoulder "What is it?" he asked and tried to sound as normal as he could "Please... Defeat the human..." He nodded and you felt tears sting in your eyes "I'm gonna save you next time Sans..." You mumbled and he wondered what you talked about. But before he could ask you he heard words from you that you thought you would never say to him "I love you..." He took his fingers through your hair and he closed his eyes "Love you to sweetie"