Cat! Sans x Reader Part 2

Part 2 requested by: jgsvh5 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You have had him for 6 mouths now and he was really a nice cat. He wasn't mean or anything expect when people came over. He would hiss at them often and especially to you friends for some reason. He would also cuddle with you when they were over and when you went to an another room he would stare at them. Or that is what you have heard. It was strange but he was always nice to you so you didn't get why he was so mean to everyone else. Maybe he was a bit overprotective? You didn't know so much about how he had it before you took him in but you guessed he had it pretty bad. I mean who just leaved a cat in a carbon box in the middle of the raining night?! Poor Sans. Anyways you were doing some food for yourself but you feed Sans some of it to. He sat in front of you and looked at what you were cutting. He lifted his paw and he hit the knife you cut with. "Hey Sans what are you doing?" you asked and he laid his head on the hand you held the knife in. "You think i'm going to... hurt you?" you asked and he snuggled his head more onto your hand. You sighed softly and you lifted him up from the table and placed him onto your lap. You looked down at him and he looked at the knife while he was sitting up. You cut the remaining food and placed it into an bowl. "See? I wouldn't hurt you" you said and looked down at him with a small smile. He bumped his head onto your chin and you kissed his head softly "Your so cuddly all the time"  you said and itched his chin a bit. After a bit of cuddling you finished cooking your dish and you ate it up. Of course you let Sans eat a bit of it to. He couldn't always get cat food. You could imagine how boring it must be to eat the same thing over and over again. Now you sat in front of the tv, watching a random show while Sans was laying on the floor, stretching himself over the floor lazily. It has become kind of a ritual for him to do this after he have eaten. After some time you accidentally fell asleep but got waken up by someone jumping up onto the sofa. You looked down and saw Sans looking at you with a neutral look like he did the first time you both meet. "What is it Sans? I'm tired..." you mumbled and he walked up to you. He laid down onto your chest and he started to purr softly. "I don't get you and i don't think i will ever do it" you said and he looked up at you when you said it. You itched the backside of his ear a bit and he placed his head into your hand so you could itch him better. After a while he pulled away which was odd coming from him. He was usually really cuddly but now he just pulled away. Huh, weird. Suddenly he bumped his head onto your cheek and he laid down once again over you. "Your so weird" you mumbled and placed him beside you instead. He looked at you and suddenly you wrapped a blanket around both of you and held him close to you. "Good night Sans" you said and he already fell asleep. You smiled softly and you both slept the whole night beside each other.