Neko! Sans x Reader

Requested by: PaoPaoChavez48 

Hope you'll enjoy!

How did this happen? You saw him lie on your bed, sleeping safe and soundly with a tail and ears? Cat ears!? He snored slightly and his ears would occasionally twitch by the sounds of your footsteps. You sat down next to him and genteelly woke him up. He fluttered his eye sockets open and he grinned at you "Oh, hi Y/N" he said causally and you felt the urge to facepalm by how calm he was "Sans, what is this?" you asked and tugged his ears. He looked up at them and shrugged his shoulders "dunno but know i have a reason to be lazy" he said and laid down onto the bed, returning to his peaceful slummer "Sans, it's in the middle of the day" you said and he yawned "cat's sleep in the middle of the day and i am kind of one right now so yeah..." you yanked his tail a bit and he looked up at you "We need to fix this" you said and he laid onto his back "Why?" he asked and you sighed "I mean just LOOK at you!" he looked down at himself and then at you "What?" you sighed "What will Papyrus say?" you asked and he looked down a bit ".......I-I dunno, i think he won't mind and plus i don't think i will turn normal any time soon" he said and you sighed "You know what? If you don't care i won't care" you huffed and laid down beside him. He smiled a victorious smile and he held your arm softly while he buried his face onto it. You looked down at him and blushed just a little bit. He had his eye sockets closed and you could hear him softly purr onto your arm while he held onto your arm like a child held onto it's teddy bear. Damn he's cute. Suddenly he looked up at you and he grinned "You think i'm cute?" he asked and you looked up onto the roof "No" you lied and he sighed "That's not nice to say" he said and he buried his face more onto your arm "I think you are cute" he said and you rolled your eyes and fought the blush that tried to get onto your cheeks "yeah, sure" you sarcastically said "hey what did the cat say to his friend when they got in trouble?" Sans asked and you shrugged your shoulder "No, what?" you asked and he grinned "This will be catastrophe" you sighed by this and the only thing that went through your head was: How didn't i see that one coming? He laughed softly by your reaction and he sighed out a relaxed sigh. You turned to face him so he stopped hugging your arm and you took your arm around him softly. You closed your eyes and he looked onto your relaxed face. You looked really pretty like this so he enjoyed the view he had. He took his hand onto your head and he stroked your hair softly and he saw that you relaxed even more. You opened your eyes softly "heh, Aren't i supposed to cuddle you?" you asked and pulled him close to your chest. His eyes widen a bit but soon he relaxed and he took his arms around your body to while he buried his face onto your chest. Once again you could hear him purr softly when you rubbed his skull very softly.  Suddenly you felt him take his tail around one of your legs and you looked down at him. He looked up at you and he grinned "Your mine meow" he said and you blushed a little bit but you smiled softly. You buried your face onto his head and you felt at peace.

such a purrrfect person he thought you were

This time Sans is the one getting the cuddling and i LOVE IT!!