Jock! PaperJam x Reader part 2

Part 2 wanted by:  HannahLingat, Abomination_nmbr13, EmiLaa 2001, CandyEarth, BryannaWolf and YoYoRoseyPosey

Hope you'll enjoy!

It had been a couple of months now and you didn't accompany PJ so much but sometimes when he came up to you. He have won you over and you were officially his 'girlfriend' and he has even stopped bullying people for you! He have even came through to his little gang to and they accepted it and these last few months he have shown a very soft and kind of cute side of himself for you. Bringing you food and flowers, remembering small stuff you have said to him and listening to you when you are talking about your favorite stuff. He was quite the softy when you get to go under his skin (-.- ) anyways, right now you were in school and minding your own business as usual until some girls came up to you and let's just say that they didn't look to happy. They stomped over to you and the leader puffed up her chest and gave you a dirty look like you were the lowest kind of human "We know what you are doing" they said and you raised an eyebrow at them "What do you mean?" you asked, oblivious to their sudden entrance. "Do you really think you can have him?" Oh boy here it goes. "Oh, you mean PJ?" you asked "Yeah! Who gave you the right to even breathe near him" she spited out "PJ himself?" you said like it was obvious. "Do you think I am stealing him away or something? You know he was the one who approached me, right?" you asked and she huffed "You obviously have some plan or something! He have never liked you and plus he's probably playing with you because I am the only one he loves" you rolled your eyes at this "Whatever" you simply said and you saw that your lesson would start soon so you got ready, walked through the group of girls and went to your lesson like a boss (XD). When the school day was over you walked through a route of trees which had a small path in them. It was relaxing to walk this path. You hummed softly for yourself happily, knowing it was Friday today. Suddenly you heard something behind a tree so you walked up and your eyes widen by the sight. The leader of the girls was kissing PJ and you felt a bit of your soul crack. You turned around and didn't even care to look at how his expression was when he saw you. You stomped away and suddenly you heard him yell after you "Y/N! Hey! It isn't what it looks like I promise you!" he yelled after you and you still stomped away, refusing to give him a chance. How stupid I was! You mentally screamed at yourself. I was a loner and he was one of the popular guys of course he didn't want to be with me! You mentally screamed at yourself again, feeling tears swell up in your eyes "Stupid, stupid, stupid me" you mumbled out shakily "Hey! Come back Y/N!" he screamed and you heard him catch up to you. Suddenly he grabbed your arm and you tried to pry away from his grip until he took you in a hug. "Let me go you stupid asshole!" you screamed at him but he didn't listen to you and pulled you down onto the ground but he was still hugging you "Can you please listen to me!?" he screamed at you and suddenly you got taken a bit back, you never have heard him scream at you before this angrily "That girl planned this out, I promise!" he said and you curled your fists "She brought me here to say something to me and suddenly she pushed me against the tree, trying to make out with me stuff!" he exclaimed "You know her don't you? She thinks I am the only one for her but I don't even like her" he explained "But..." you mumbled out defeated "How can I know?" you asked and he sighed "You can go and ask my friends, even her friends... they know" he said and you narrowed your eyes to the side, feeling shame go through your body "I'm sorry..." you mumbled and he sighed out softly "It's okay, I would react the same way if someone would kiss you like that" he said and you nodded. "I love you, okay" he said and you nodded, feeling him give a gentle peck on your head. "So, do you want to go and ask my friends?" he asked and you could hear the faint crying of the girl, crying onto her friend saying it didn't work. You snickered softly "Nah, I got enough proof" you said and he laughed to. "Okay so... movie night?" he asked innocently and you nodded.

"Sure"