Toriel x Reader

Requested by: ThePearlyComplex

Hope you’ll enjoy!

Listened to this while writing

It have grown very uneasy this past few months. The monsters and the humans have a disagrement and if it continued like this it will become war soon enough. Even if the other humans didn’t believe it you knew from the bottom of your soul it would be.

You sighed in nervosity as your panicking thoughts continued to make you paranoid and scared. Your thoughts got interuppted by someone sitting next to you and you recognized the person fast. “hello Tori” you greeted with a smile on your face. “Hello, my child, how are you feeling?” she asked and you tilted your head at her. “I’m fine, why are you asking?” you said to her and her small yet soft eyes grew with worry.

“You don’t seem like yourself” she said and you looked down onto your legs. “I just have a lot of thoughts inside my head, that’s all” you said and gave her a small smile. “No need to worry Tori” you reassured her. You did love her so you didn’t want her to be worried. You knew though that you couldn’t express your love to her beacuse she was about to be a queen after all. She is going to get married to Asgore, the king of all monsters.

“If you say so, my child but if there is anything on your mind don’t hesitate to talk to me” she said and you nodded. “By the way, are you coming to the weeding?” you felt a tug at your heart but you nodded anyways. “Of course! Why wouldn’t i come?” you asked and she smiled with glee. “I’m so happy that you are coming” she said happily and you couldn’t help to smile with her. “Yeah, i’m happy to…” you mumbled sadly for yourself.

~TimeSkip~

Today was the day. You have put on the best outfit you could find and you double checked if it really looked good on you which you thought. You walked out from your house and to the weeding. After 20 minutes of walking you were there and it was truly beautiful. It was in the big church and everyone had beautiful clothes and accseories to it. It also seemed everyone was happy. Everyone sat down in the church and soon the music started to play. You looked after Toriel and your eyes widen by the sight.

She had a big, white dress and she had a big smile placed on her features. She shone as bright as the sun in your opinion and suddenly you felt another tug in your heart so you looked away. Asgore took her hand and they stood infront of the priest, holding each other hands and looked into each other eyes happily. The priest talked for a while and after some time the king and the queen said ‘i do’

“you may kiss the bride”

Asgore kissed her and suddenly it felt like your soul bursted but your eyes were glued onto the sight. You bit your bottom lip so you wouldn’t shed the tears that you have held inside you ever since you knew you had fallen for her. Cheers suddenly bursted inside the church but you looked down when Asgore and Toriel walked away.

You walked away to the bathrooms and locked inside it, there you bursted into tears and cried softly for yourself when the picture of Asgore kissing Toriel came into your mind over and over again. “Damn it, damn it, damn it…” you mumled out and saw the tears fall down onto the floor.

Stupid feelings. They were so stupid and so fragile. Stupid fragile feelings.

After some time you stopped crying and you stood up with shaky legs and you walked out from the room and saw everyone was outside so with a fake smile you walked outside