AlterFell Sans x Reader ~Horrifying Love~

Okay a lil story time (not that you would care maybe) i was just trying to find some info for AlterTale Sans when i found this savage. AlterFell Sans so long story short i kind of fell in love with him and i just HAD to write something with him so here take it! (But i don't know so much about his personality so i just thought about how UF! Sans would kind of act :3)

Where were you? How did you fall down here? Why were you here? You felt scared and nervous but you put on a brave font and stood up from the flower bed. You decided to head out from the room you were in to the next room. You walked and walked until you came to a dark house. It looked rather scary but you walked in there, hoping for a exit. You knocked on the door softly but hesitantly. Nothing. You grabbed the door knob and twisted it. Looks like it was open so you stept inside. The walls had a black wallpaper and the house just had a dark aura around it. Oh god were WHERE you? You walked inside and suddenly heard someone from the right side of the corridor so you tried to walk out but when you were about to do it someone said "Why are you going away?" you stopped yourself and turned around. There was a skeleton behind  you with yellow pupils which looked down at you. "heh, a human huh? That wasn't yesterday" you only looked at him with widen eyes which made him chuckle evily "aww, come on don't be so shy~ What's your name?" he asked and you looked down a little bit "Y-Y/N..." you said quietly "Nice name you have, name's Sans" he said and took your hand harshly "Come" he said sternly and you nodded while he dragged you after him to what you only guessed where the living room. He let go off you and sat down which you decided to follow his lead. You sat in front of him and he smiled rather... creepily "So, your a human, right?" you nodded "heh, That's to bad" he said "Why...?" you asked and he chuckled once again "the monsters down here doesn't really like humans, no they HATE them" you felt that your hands were shaking a bit but you in some way made them stop. You really didn't want to show fear to this person, something with him made you just... uneasy. "Welp, guess you don't have a choice than to stay here with me" And that is how you meet Sans and stayed with him. He was REALLY creepy at first but you got used to his bizarre humor and his personality. Right now you had been living with him for about one and a half year. You sat on his soft, comfy armchair because he was out and did something. You didn't know what because he just went out without explanation. After some time you accidentally fell asleep and Sans came home just when you fell asleep. He was about to say he was home until he spotted you sleeping safe and soundly. He walked up to you and smiled once again but not his creepy smile just a genuine smile. He picked you up in bridal style and then sat down onto the chair while he placed you softly onto his lap. Your head was leaning against his shoulder while his head was resting onto yours softly. He had his hand around your back and he rested his other hand on your stomach. "I'm so lucky to find such a pretty little girl..." he mumbled to himself and touched your lips softly with his hand. He saw that you reacted by this and you cuddled closer to him. "heh, can't even stop falling for me in your sleep huh? That's adorable~" he said and kissed your head softly. "Well, I can't either" he said and started to take his fingers through your hair. He sighed softly and had his eye sockets locked down onto your sleeping form. "I wonder how many times i have actually looked at you when you are sleeping... You just look so calm... i love it..." he muttered to himself and he saw your eyes flutter open. "Hello sleeping beauty~" you nearly jumped out from his embrace but he held you close to him "H-How?" you said and you started to blush like crazy when you saw what position you both were in. You have had a crush on him but didn't know how to approach him because... well... You thought he didn't feel those kind of emotions. "Why do you panic? Just lean back" Suddenly you felt his fingers go through your hair and like a cat that gets scratched under her chin you relaxed and leaned onto him. He smiled down at you with once again his genuine smile.