MafiaTale Papyrus x Early Teen! Reader

Requested by: Jaylalikesutube 

Hope you'll enjoy! And sorry for the long wait ;w;

"Wait, what? Who?" he asked through the phone worriedly while he felt nervous for some strange reason. "When?" he asked and his smaller yet older brother leaned back against the wall in the kitchen, listening to his worried brother talking through the phone. "You don't know when? B-But you have to figure it out!" You had gotten a boyfriend and Papyrus were worried like hell. He was like a father and a big brother to you so he was quite worried. He was even worried when you got your first friend so let just say when he started to hear rumors about you having a boyfriend it didn't fit so well with him. He was worried that it was a bad guy but he don't know who it is so maybe, just maybe he could accept him? But if he was bad he would do anything in his power to protect you but for now he just needs to figure out just who he was. "Black haired...?" Sans only snickered as his brother was getting more panic by the minute "Please you have to know who he is, were he comes from and if he does something illegal i don't want my precious little human getting in the wrong crowd!" he exclaimed and Sans smiled by how his little brother was getting worried by the young human. Even when you were a teen you were quite a good kid, going to school, not doing anything bad and being a nice and sweet to both of them. You were over all a good person. "......I can't talk to them myself! They'll think i am snooping around!" he said and he rubbed his temples in annoyance. "I know, I know... I probably should but still i want to know more about the boy, have you seen them doing something?"  he asked and sat down onto the chair in the kitchen. After some silence he bolted up from the chair he just sat on "HE DID WHAT!?" he screamed loudly and Sans jumped up because he was near to fall asleep which made him jump up more than usual when his brother screamed. "HE KISSED THEM!? WHERE, WHEN, WHY!?" Sans peeked in a little bit and he saw his brother looking even more worried than what he was for some minutes ago. Papyrus never got angry even when it seemed like it, the only time he screamed was when he got scared, worried or nervous. This time he was all three. "oh god no not my little human..." he mumbled and he sighed "O-Okay... I guess i'll talk to you later... yeah, keep an eye on them for me... bye..." he said sadly and Sans heard Papyrus put away the phone. Sans walked in and looked at his nervous and worried brother. Sans approached him and Papyrus bolted up "S-Sans!? How long have you been here?" Papyrus asked and Sans only smiled at him "Not important" Sans only said and sat down beside his brother. "So... She got a boyfriend, huh...?" Sans only said and saw his brother sunk down more into his seat "Why so sad about it?" Sans asked and Papyrus clutched his hands a bit "They are... They are still small to me... It felt like it was yesterday they clung onto my arm, asking if they could sleep beside me in bed because they had a nightmare..." he mumbled and  looked down "I...I guess i'm afraid they will forget me..." he mumbled once again and Sans looked at his brother with a sad look. "hey, the kid won't forget you" Sans said and Papyrus looked up to him "I mean, they still do those things, right? They still ask if they can sleep beside you, come to you for advice and they still love you just as much as they did before" Sans said and Papyrus smiled a faint smile "And plus when Y/N breaks up with her boyfriend you could be a lending hand and then she will love you even more" Sans said and Papyrus smiled vanished "You are horrible" Papyrus only said and walked away while Sans laughed in the kitchen, waiting for you to come out from under the sink. 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! IT TAKES SUCH A LONG TIME FOR ME TO WRITE THESE REQUESTS AND NOW I AM AT MY DAD'S PLACE ;w; I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WOULD GET HERE THIS WEEKEND, IT'S A BIT COMPLICATED BUT I'LL TRY TO GET THE REST OUT THIS WEEKEND