Geno Sans x Child! Reader ~Sad hearts~

Requested by: Holyfuckingmaple

Hope you'll enjoy!

He was just walking around thinking about what to do now. It was hard for him today because it was Papyrus's death day after all. He silently felt that familiar and dreaded emotion get into him which was sadness. He absolutely HATED it and he wished it would go away but it didn't seem like it would do for a long time. He sighed softly and pulled the scarf closer to him, feeling the snowy weather become harsher. Maybe he would go inside? Just when he had that thought he heard something cry into the darkness and he immediately forgot his sadness for a while and he was looking around trying to see where it came from. He stood still once again and he heard a soft voice say 'help' he sprinted to the source and saw that it was a big snow pile where the voice came from. He walked behind it and saw something which made his eyes widen. It was a child that was red and sore from tip to toe. It appeared to be freezing. "H-Hey kiddo are you alright?" the worried skeleton said and the girl looked at him and felt fear ride within her. He tilted his head a bit but understood fast about what she was scared about. The wound. "H-hey don't worry about it! I-I'm fine!" he said and she nodded. He looked at the scarf then at her. He didn't really like anyone touching it but when he saw what condition she was in he wrapped it around her softly and picked her up. You immediately took your arms around him, in search for warmth. He wasn't used to this so he blushed just a little bit. "hey, it's okay you'll get warmer soon" he said and carried you away to his house. He opened the door and put you onto the sofa. "I'll be back soon" he said and you only nodded. He walked away for some minutes and then came back with a blanket which he wrapped you up in. He walked to the kitchen and made some hot coco which he placed in front of you when it was  done. "so... what happened...?" he asked and you looked away a bit "ran away from home... and then I came here... I don't know more about it..."you only said quietly. He nodded softly and understandably."alright well we need to get you some other clothes" you nodded and he picked you up once again. "so... I think I have some kid clothes left..." he said and you nodded once again. When he came to his room he put you onto the bed and you looked up at him. He started to look through the wardrobe and found some black leggings, a long sleeved white shirt which had S/C (Soul color) stripes and some shorts and it seemed to be a perfect match "Why do you have these kind of clothes?" you asked and the skeleton smiled a goofy smile "well... I had a friend who would show up with random clothes and sometimes he wanted opinions on it... Sometimes he would leave some of them here... on purpose..." he mumbled the last part a bit irritated. "oh..." you only said and the skeleton perked up "Oh I'm sorry I haven't even told you my name yet! My name is Sans but you can call me Geno and yours?" you smiled at him softly "my name is Y/N" you said to him. "huh, that's a nice name you have" he said and you blushed just a bit, not used that someone complemented you. "thanks..." you said quietly and he pet your head carefully "your welcome" he said and picked you up. "looks like it's a bit dark so we should go to sleep" he requested and you felt a bit sleepy when he mentioned it so you nodded. He sat you down in his bed and he was about to walk out until you grabbed his sleeve. He looked down at you and he tilted his head "Umm, kiddo what is it?" he asked and you looked down a bit, feeling a bit childish over what you were about to ask but it felt like you needed it. "Can... Can you sleep beside me...?" you asked and he saw that you were kind of scared, well it was understandable you could have died today! So with that thought in mind he nodded "Yeah, sure" he replied and laid down beside you. He was very warm for being a skeleton which you found weird but you didn't question it. You looked at the wound he had across his chest and you looked at his eyes filled with worry "Doesn't that hurt?" you asked and he shook his head with a sad smile "it did... but... not anymore..." he said and you felt a bit sad of the way he said it. He sounded so defeated and just plain sad. You took his hand in yours and he tilted his head at you "What are you doing?" he asked and you looked at him "Just trying to make you feel better... Mom always said that if you want someone to feel better you have  to show that you care..." you said and he smiled softly at you "That's true... thank you pumpkin" you blushed just a little bit more and he laughed while he squeezed your tiny hand. "Thank you..." he mumbled and you both fell asleep while holing each others hands.