ReaperTale Sans x Devil! Reader

Requested by: Sanstheskelebro374

 Hope you'll enjoy!

You were looking at the reaper with a smirk while leaning onto a tree. It was fun looking at him, not that you wanted to interfere with him or his job it was just fun looking at death without dying. You were a devil, you don't really remember about your human life but you knew it was a bit sad because you had read that people who become creatures like you have had it bad in their previous life. Well who cares about that? You were a bit evil as people would call it but you usually were quite 'normal'. You didn't really want to bring chaos to the monster or the human world. You just wanted to be left alone. Suddenly though the short reaper looked up to you. "Why are you always up there, devil?" he asked and you only looked at him. "Because I want to" you simply said and he smiled a smile which was completely drained from life and happiness. Yep, he was definitely death itself. "Well, suit yourself" he said and walked away. You jumped down and he looked at you, skipping to him with a smile placed on your features. "And now I want to be down here" you said "heh, well I am Sans, what's your name?" he asked you softly "Name is Y/N" you said and you took out your hand for him which he only looked at and you realized your mistake so you placed it onto your side fast. "Sorry, I totally forgot about that" you said and you heard him laugh which you got surprised at. Not that he was laughing it was the sound of the laugh. It was soft and not what you expected to be from death himself. "Don't worry, a lot of people do that" he said and smiled at you once again. "So, why have you been looking at me so much?" he asked "Well, I think you are interesting... you know looking at death without have to die" you said, telling the truth to the hooded skeleton. He nodded at you "I guess that's interesting" he said and he turned around "Well, I have to go for now, if you want I can come here after work" he said "Okay!" you exclaimed and you sat down by the tree you were in before. You waited a couple of hours while you played with a bit with your magic. Ever since you became a devil you have discovered your magic but it's only color were (Soul color). Well you didn't mind because you kind of liked that color. After a while you heard footsteps echo through the woods and you saw the familiar black hooded skeleton come towards you. You smiled softly at him and he returned the smile. "Sup" he simply said and you waved at him. He sat down next to you and you both started to talk to each other about different things, like about death and life, how magic worked e.c.t. It was interesting to talk to him about these things and especially how he thought about life. "You know, Toriel is life, right?" you asked and he nodded "How did you know that?" he asked and you smirked at him "The same way I knew you were a reaper" you simply said and he shrugged his shoulders "What did you stalk her to?" he asked and you placed your hands to the sides "Do you know how boring it is here?" you asked which answered his question. "But aren't you supposed to bring chaos and stuff? Luring people into the darkness, stuff like that? Not stalking people like a creep" he asked and now it was your time to shrug your shoulders "Why? It's to exhausting and plus it's not like I want to bring chaos" you said and leaned against the tree, feeling the reapers look placed on you "I just want to be happy, I guess" you said "You really are weird but I kind of like that" he said and you couldn't help the little blush come onto your cheeks "Am I getting complemented by death?" you asked and your heard that soft laugh once again "Maybe" he said and stood up "But I have to go, see ya later" he said and your eyes widen a bit "See you later?" you asked and he nodded. "Yup, I'll talk with you every day, if that is what you want" you felt happiness rise within you and without thinking you hugged him. You both got surprised when you didn't feel any pain.

"Guess you can't kill everyone, huh?"