Sans x Protective! Dog! Reader ~Love you~

That picture though ^^^^^^^^ XD

Anyways!

Requested by:  Coolness567

Hope you'll enjoy!

It was a dark night and Sans was just walking around Snowdin because he couldn't  sleep as usual so he decided to take a little walk. He sighed softly and he heard something right when he did it. Something whimpered near the ruins. He walked near the ruins gate and suddenly heard the whimper once again. He heard that it came from the backside of the trees. He walked behind it and his eye sockets winded. It was a little puppy who looked badly injured. "H-Hey, buddy" he sat on his knees and crawled the little pup in his hands. It looked really sick and wounded. He teleport himself to his room and he started to fix it softly, putting bandages and cleaning it's wounds. That's how he meet you! He named you Y/N and ever since that day you had lived with him. He always took you out for walks and he never missed to feed you like your previous owners and he rarely yelled at you! Just sometimes when you wanted to play with Papyrus. He was really nice to you though but he sometimes yelled at you a lot when weird people came near him. You always suspected people so you often barked at them when they came to close. He sometimes said that you were hard to handle so sometimes he would throw you out of the room but after some minutes of whining he let you in and you got to sleep with him. He was a nice master. Today he was sleeping really late so you had to wake him up. You walked up to him and licked his cheek. "nghhh.... five minutes more..." he muttered and pulled the covers over his head but you knew better. You crawled under the covers and started to lick his cheek once again.  "Okay! Okay i'm up.." he mumbled and suddenly he threw the covers over you. You crawled away from the covers and tilted your head at him when he sat up. You walked over to him and laid your head onto his lap. He looked down at you and he smiled "Sorry for sleeping so long, buddy" he said and yawned. "Come on now, time for your walk..." he said and you got excited by this. He didn't use any leash because you usually listened to him but he had it with him if someone came up to him. Like i said you always barked at people who came to close. You took your walk as usual, you doing your business and him being in his own thoughts. He was so into them that he didn't notice that you were fully barking on someone. His eye sockets widen a bit and he mentally face palmed himself. He rushed to you and pulled you back by the collar. "I'm sorry for her behavior!" Sans said and put the leash on you. "She's a bit... overprotective... heh" he pulled you back and flicked your nose a bit which made you stop barking but you were growling a bit while you stood in front of Sans. He tried to make you stand behind him but no, you wouldn't have it. "Overprotective?" the person asked and Sans nodded "Yeah... i guess she thought you would hurt me or something..." The person looked down at you and you growled even more. "Hey Y/N stop it now" he said and he tried once again to pull you back but you were  firmly in front of him."Heh, she must really love you" the weird person said and Sans nodded "Yeah, i guess" The person walked away and Sans looked back at him. Weird, he kind of looked familiar. He shrugged the thought away and you jumped onto Sans. He fell down onto the snow and he was about to yell at you but you laid your head onto his stomach and you whined. "Awww, sweetie don't worry i'm okay..." Sans said and pet your head softly "How can i be mad at you..." he mumbled and stood up once again "Come on now, we must go home now" Sans said and you went home, you being close to him the whole way.

You can decide who the weird person were i thought about ☝✌💧❄☜☼ ;)