UnderFell Sans x Anxiety! Child! Reader

Requested by: Karli_Le_human

Hope you’ll enjoy!

You were stressing about every little thing there was. Even when you were this young you were so nervous and stressed about everything. It was hard but you still managed to go through your day even though you fell asleep as soon as you got home or you just wanted to be left alone. You also felt the need to cry when you were forced to speak in front of the class. You just wanted to disappear because then you wouldn’t feel this way.

It felt nice that someone understood, though. Sans understood what you were going through so he was by your side always. When you got home he often were waiting in your room so you could just lay yourself in his arms and relax. Other times he was ready with food so you both could just cuddle in the sofa, watching tv without exchanging any words. It was nice to have someone like him beside you everyday but it was still hard when you had to go to school by yourself and those morning's when you couldn’t even go up from your bed because you just felt so scared and stressed out.

This morning as one of those mornings. You were shaking and felt you were on the verge of crying so you stood up, walking towards Sans room while you tried to stop the shaky feeling in your hands. You opened Sans bedrooms door softly and carefully and closed it the same. You looked inside and saw Sans sleeping in a very odd position and he was snoring loudly. Typical Sans.

You took a step inside his room and walked up to him slowly. You sat onto the bed and gently shook him. “Sans…?” you asked gently. Still no answer. You sighed and shook him more which led him changing his position so he was facing you, snoring just a little bit lower. “Sans…?” you said louder and suddenly he woke up. “Wha-What?” he asked confused and looked at you, not recognizing you for a couple of seconds. “Oh, It’s you dollface” he said with a relaxed sigh escaping him. You just nodded and he saw you weren’t yourself.

“What is it?” he asked and sat up so you could sit onto the bed better. “I… I don’t want to go to school today…” you mumbled and fiddled with your thumbs while you looked down. “Why, sweetheart?” he asked and you looked up at him a little bit. “I don’t… i can’t ….” you said and he nodded understandably. “alright sweetheart, i’ll call you in sick” he said and took his phone, dialing the schools number and said you were staying home for the day. After the call he took you in a tight and loving hug. “Do you want to stay in the bed all day?” he asked and you nodded. “Alrighty” he said and you laid both laid down, facing each other.

“Think you can go tomorrow?” he asked and you shrugged your shoulders “Maybe”. You simply answered and he nodded. He saw you looked nervous. “Sweetheart, it’s okay” he said and took his fingers through your hair softly. “It’s okay to miss a day from school, it’s not like they are going to give you a ten paper due which would be finished tomorrow” he explained and you nodded. “You shouldn’t push yourself if you feel like you can’t go” he explained further and you nodded once again. “And i’m happy you came and told me because i’ll always listen to you” he explained and you smiled at him. “Thank you” you said and he pulled you closer to him, you feeling his warmth slowly emit from him.

“Your welcome, sweetheart”