UnFresh Sans x Reader

Requested by: GamerGirl0311Iris 

Hope you'll enjoy!

He was so stupid and annoying. I mean who does he think he is!? He's really annoying and drove you insane. That was him, Sans who was grumpy most of the time but around you he often teased you and nearly drove you insane but he was nice and tried to make you happy even if he tried to  do it in his own strange way. He was truly a weird monster and you wondered how you could even get along with someone like him. It surprised you a lot but you guessed it was because he tried to make you happy. Anyways you both were walking around talking about different things as usual. You both liked to take late night walks around town because that was the time people often left you both alone instead of hearing whispers about how you could hang around with a monster or that he forced you to be with him. He often got mad about that and he even one time tried to punch someone. Well for being short he was sure a hot tempered monster (SF SANS INTENSIFIES). Anyways you both decided to sit down onto the grass in front of a lake, feeling the summer breeze go through both of you and you both felt relaxed. "So, Why did you want to take me out tonight?" you asked and he looked to his side a bit with thoughtful look filling his eyes which you didn't see because his big glasses was in the way. "Wanted to" he said and you nodded, looking in front of of you. "It's really peaceful tonight" you said and he nodded while  you realized that he was unusual quiet. I mean he was never quiet and you always wished he would be quiet but now you missed his teasing, just a little bit. "hey, Mr. aggressive" you said and he turned his head to you. "Why so quiet?" you asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Not really feelin' up to talk" he simply said which made you even wonder more of what was going through that head of his. "Okay, now you are worrying me" you said and he raised an invisible eyebrow at you. "What do you mean?" he asked and you heard his voice was being filled with a bit of irritation. "You are quiet. You are never quiet" you said and poked his shoulder so you could get his attention. "Don't you always say that you want me to be quiet?" he asked and you felt a sudden guilt wash over you. You looked down a bit and sighed. "I mean yes but... you are like really quiet" you said and narrowed your eyes at him, trying to glance behind his glasses to see some emotion in his eye sockets but you failed. "Well... yeah, i just don't feel the need to talk and plus don't you get a peace of mind?" he asked and you sighed "If i wanted a peace of mind i would refuse to walk with you tonight" you said "And i don't like you being quiet like this, it's not like you" you saw him perk up a bit when those words left your mouth. "Really?" he asked with a hint of surprise "Yeah, i mean... i like you talking to me and making me laugh and angry... it's nice because you seem happy when you do it..." you said and he saw you had a hint of blush on your cheeks. He laughed at this and you puffed out your cheeks at him "W-What's so funny!?" you asked and you felt him take a arm around your shoulders "Nothin', You are just cute" he said and you looked at him a bit angrily. "I take  everything back, stay quiet" you said and you heard him laugh once again but it made you a bit happy that he was his normal annoying self.

Why do i like UnFresh being a total jerk?