Sans x Sad! Reader ~Broken Happiness~

Got a lil bit of inspiration from this sweet audio called: The 6 Steps to Happiness (SansXListener)

You were sitting in the closet crying very softly and just feeling really sad and worthless. It felt like everything was falling apart and you couldn't do anything about it. You had a pillow close to you and you were crying onto it so no one could hear you from outside. You were living with the skelebors, Toriel and Frisk. You loved them very much but you couldn't tell them how you felt. It felt like you would hurt them if you told them how sad you were so you sat in the closet, holding the pillow close to you because it felt better for some weird reason and you were crying onto it. After a while you heard someone come into your room and you stopped in your tracks. You lifted your tear stained face from the pillow and you listened closely to the person outside, trying to figure out who it was. "Y/N?" a familiar voice said, It was Sans' familiar voice and you leaned your head onto the pillow. "I know you are in here, you haven't heard Toriel calling you from downstairs, haven't you?" he said and you narrowed your eyes at the side with a sad look. "Hey, is it something that bothers you? You have acted strange all day..." he said the last part with sadness in his voice. "If you want you could, uh, talk to me..." he said and you looked away. He sighed "Please, just let me know where you are..." he said and you heard his footsteps come closer to you until you saw light hit your eyes and you saw a familiar, worried skeleton. "H-Hey, sweetie, what are you doing in the closet?" he asked and sat on his knees while he hesitantly tried to hug you. You didn't answer him so he sighed softly "Come on, let's get you out of there" he said and he made you stand up so you walked  onto your bed and sat down onto it. He stood in front of you worried and you were narrowing your eyes. "What happened?" he asked and you still didn't say anything so he sighed and sat down next to you. "......it's okay if you don't want to talk but... your making me really worried" you looked at him while he continued to talk "you have acted strange the whole day and you usually have these days like once per two weeks but i bet you feel sad all the time..." he said and you looked at him "......i'm sorry....." you mumbled quietly and he smiled sadly at you. "hey, don't worry" he said and you nodded and felt those familiar tears come to your eyes once again. He saw it so he hugged you and you couldn't hold back yourself and you started to cry onto him. "I-I-I'm r-really s-s-sorry" you said and he tried to calm you  down by taking his fingers through your hair and rubbing circles onto your back "Hey, take it easy, It's okay" he reassured and you nodded because it was hard for you to talk without stuttering and hiccuping. After a while you both let go of each other and you laid down onto the bed. He smiled down at you and kissed your forehead. "Just go to sleep, alright?" you nodded and turned away from him and shortly you fell asleep with him taking his fingers through your hair. He then walked out from your room and closed it while he leaned onto your your door and sighed "Your making me worried sometimes..." he said and Toriel walked past him "Is she already sleeping?" she asked and Sans nodded. "She.... She needs it..." he said and she nodded knowing that you were sad. He then walked to his room and threw himself onto the bed while thinking about you condition and felt worry go through his body. 

"Please, don't let your soul give up on itself..."

wow, i'm in the mood of writing angst still... this is getting ridiculous XD