MafiaTale Papyrus x Detective/Investigator Reader

Requested by: Alice_Madison

 Hope you'll enjoy!

How weird. There have been much more murder and fights than usual. You looked through the papers with a curious look in your eyes while you tried to figure out what was really going on. You growled when you didn't find anything and you rubbed your temples in annoyance. No this was it! You stood up and grabbed your magnum, you put it in your coat you had while ou put on the coat and decided to go to the mafia's territory. It was something you weren't allowed to do but then again this investigation was going nowhere! You walked for a while greeting people on the way when they greeted you. You walked and walked until you suddenly went into an alleyway. You took a deep breath in and out while you walked inside, not noticing someone was there. You walked maybe ten more steps and suddenly you felt a pistol on your back. "What do you think you are doing?" The unknown voice asked. You were about to answer but he said something "Turn around" you turned around slowly and was greeted by a tall skeleton. You knew him. He was a part of the mafia with their boss called Toriel. "What are you doing here?" he asked and you smiled at him "Just taking a stroll, that's all" you explained "I don't believe you" he said and you sighed softly. "Guess I am bad at lying, huh?" he took away the gun which surprised you a lot. "Whew! Then I don't have to lie either!" he exclaimed and smiled happily at you. "My name is Papyrus!" he said and took out his hand so you could shake it. You hesitantly took your hand in his and shook it. "Name is Y/N" you said and you both pulled away. "So you are an investigator?" he asked and you shrugged your shoulders "Kind of" you simply said. "Wovie! That's so cool! "he said while his eyes shone up with excitement. This guy was really in the mafia!? "I-I guess? W-Wait shouldn't you... like... kill me? You know we are enemies" you said and he looked down a bit. "I don't like to hurt people..." he said sadly and you felt something inside your heart which you normally didn't feel. Remorse. "Then why do you do this?" you asked and he shrugged his shoulders "It's my duty" he said and you narrowed your eyes. This guy was like you more than you thought, huh? "I know the feeling..." you said and he looked at you with worried eyes "What do you mean?" he asked and you itched your back heard nervously "I didn't really want this job... it was my mom who pushed me to do it... And now it's just my duty, I guess" you said and he looked at you with sadness in his eyes. "hey, do you maybe want to go somewhere?" he asked and you couldn't help to blush a bit. No one really asked those kind of questions to you and no one really talked to you like he did. Most people treated you with a high dose of respect while some people talked to you like you were the lowest kind of creature this world has even seen but he talked to you like you were an actual normal human being. It was nice to just being treated normally but he was the enemy. You looked down sadly and he saw this "Oh! Don't worry I know a place no one can see us!" he exclaimed and you looked up at him "R-Really?" you asked and he nodded happily "Yeah!" he brought out his hand once again and you smiled at it while you gently placed your hand in his.

"I would love to"