OuterTale Sans x Deaf! Reader ~no need for sound in space~

Requested by: AllysunYoungblood

Hope you'll enjoy!

How did you come here? You asked yourself in your head. You stood up and looked around, trying to see where you came from and maybe figure out how you came here. You sighed when you saw that you didn't find one single clue so you decided to head forward, determined to find out what was going on.

You walked slowly so you could study everything you saw and see if there was any danger around. Nothing. You sighed out in relief but suddenly you felt a unfamiliar hand on your shoulder and you jumped up. You turned around and looked at him with widen eyes. A skeleton?! You mentally screamed inside your head.

You could see that the skeleton chuckled and he said something but you only tilted your head. He looked at you confused and you took out your pen and notebook. Now it was his turn to tilt his head when he saw you write down something. You showed him what you wrote.

'I'm deaf'

It simply stood and he nodded. He took your pen and notebook and he started to write.

'Hi deaf, I'm Sans'

Is-Is he serious...? You chuckled very quietly and he got a bit happy that he could amuse you a little bit.

'What's your name?'

he wrote and you wrote back fast

'Y/N'

he smiled at you. That was how you both meet for the first time and now you both were with each other often. You both often were each other when you star gazed because you fell in love with the sky when you have lived with it for a while. I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a beautiful sky like this? It had so many colors and shapes, it felt like everytime you walked out you would see something new every time. Sans liked when your eyes would widen when you found something new and when you stared into sky. Your eyes would light up in a special way he have never seen before. It also made him feel happy and good when he saw you like that.

He actually had never felt it before. I mean he have felt love but not this kind of love. It was really strong and he always felt happy and blessed when you were right by his side, it also felt right when youtook his hand in yours. He soon realized that he had fell in love with you. The only downside was that he hadn't heard your voice. It was sad but he didn't care. He dosen't need to hear your voice to love you.

You both were sitting in the snow, looking up at the sky with a small smile placed on your lips. Sans was looking at you but you didn't notice it until you looked at him so he looked away as fast as he could. You smiled at him and he heard that you started to write.

'is something on your mind?"

he nodded and gulped softly. He took a deep breath and looked at you. He took the notepad and pen and wrote over the whole paper three words which made your heart stop.

'I love you'

You only stared at the paper with disbelief. No way. Who would love you? You thought no one could do it when you were like this. So natrually you started to cry and he saw this. He looked at you with pity and he took his arms around you. You let your head rest on his shoulder and you said softly like a whisper.

"I love you to"