Dream x Sad! Reader ~Sweet Dreams~

There it was again, the emotion you dreaded so, so MUCH. Sadness. You have felt it for quite a while and it always, ALWAYS felt like it followed you around and now it felt like nothing mattered. Well someone made you still be here. It was a short skeleton named Dream and he always said that if you set your goal on something you could do it. If you had a dream you could accomplish it. Well who couldn't believe a positive skeleton like him right? Well you did for a while untill it all became to much. You coudln't do it anymore and you felt those familiar tears sting your eye, that clutching feeling in your chest and mostly those small wimpers that escaped your mouth. You had collapsed onto the ground in a bathroom. You wanted someone there but all you could feel was coldness around you and you put your knees against your chest and sobbed onto them. You cried for a while untill you heard someone knocking on the door "Y/N? Y/N? Please answer me! A-Are you alright?!" he asked obviously worried and scared. You let out a small "Yes" which he knew you lied. "Please open t-the door" you coudln't hurt your friend like this so you opened the door and sat onto the floor once again. He looked at you whith a sad look and he carefually sat infront of you "What happened?" he asked softly and you still looked at the ground. He put his hand on yours and you looked at him a little "I...I still think you can do it" he said softly and you felt his other hand wipe away the tears from your damp eyes. "Please... don't....just don't leave..." he said and hugged you softly "I can feel that your positive feelings are dying.... But... I won't let that happen because your a good person, with a good heart and a good SOUL... If you believe in yourself just a little bit i know you can do it, i know you can't do something like that right now so if you want someone to believe in you i'll do it because i have done it the first day you said that you were sad" he said softly and you felt more tears run down from your face while you hugged him back. "Thank you so much... Dream..." You wimpered out and continued to cry your heart out onto him while he rubbed circles on your back and took his fingers through your hair in a comforting way. You soon relaxed and you accidentely fell asleep on him due to exhaustion. He looked down at you and smiled sadly. He put you down carefually on the floor and looked down on you. It would be kind of creepy if it were someone else but it was okay if it was him. He took his fingers through your hair and sighed softly "You worry me sometimes Y/N..." he whispered and he laid down with you.

"But i know you can do it"

And to all of you who have a rough time right now. You can do it. You really are strong people with a strong heart so just believe in yourself because i believe in you! :D And i hope i did his personality right... it's kind of hard writing about AU'S but i love them!