SwapFell Papyrus x Clumsy! Reader ~Clumsy Happiness~

Sorry that i have created another reader insert with Papyrus is just i really love him so yeah... XD

You had just gotten out from school and you were just about to walk home. You were living in underground and you were living with the skeleton brothers. It didn't really bother you well expect for Sans trying to boss over you it got on your nerves but you have learned to live with it. You walked home untill BAM! You facepalmed on your face and guess what you tripped on? Your own feet. You let out a loud sigh and started to feel that familiar pain on your face. You got on your knees and you rubbed your face carefully. This is why Sans didn't really let you near important things or anything actually. You were clumsy. It was just something that you have always been and was also the reason why you fell down here in the first place. You had gotten to close to the large hole and accidentally tripped over a rot. You got up and started to walk home once again, carefully. Finally when you got home you went into the house "I'm home!" you yelled and you heard a familiar voice say "welcome home Y/N" a tall skeleton walked down the stairs with his hands in his pockets while he smiled at you. "Sans is working in his room right now so we have to try to be a little quiet" you nodded understandely and started to walk to the cough. You flopped down on it and closed your eyes. "sooo, how much did you fall today? Five times? Ten? Maybe you tripped over the air and fell right on your face" your eye twitched a bit and you gave him a murderous look. Oh and Papyrus REALLY liked to tease you because you were clumsy. "haha, VERY funnny Papyrus..." you mumbled. You normaly would say somethings in the lines "Burn in hell" or "Fuck off" but not this time. He saw you were kind of down in the dumps so he sat next to you "Is somethings bothering you?" you looked at him and then down on your legs "why are you asking?" you asked him and he put his arms on the back of the cough, he strecthed them out and he looked at you "well you don't see very... how do i say it... Happy?" he said and you sighed "who cares..." you mumbled and started to play with your pants. "I care" you looked at him with a suprising look and he looked dead serious. "yeah, sure" you said and he said in the most serious voice you had ever heard him talk in "yeah, really..." he said "even if it dosen't seem like it, i DO care. So now i want to know what's bothering you" he said and you sighed "I just... kind of miss it up there...." he looked suprised at you "You know? I miss how the grass smelled, how the sky looked so blue and how black it could be when night came, i miss the fresh air and how rain felt on my skin.... I just really miss it..." you said and he looked down with a neutral look. "Do you regret falling down here?" he asked coldly and you felt yourself become nervous. You were intimaded by him but you didn't wanna lie to him "No" you said. He looked at you and you smiled faintly while you looked at the floor "I am really happy i fell down here, i got to meet people that have made me more open about things, I have meet people that have helped me with my problems and i have befriended people who never thought they could be friends with anyone and especially a human..." you said and closed your eyes "I for once thanks my clumsiness..." you said softly and he smiled gentely at you. He moved closer to you and took a arm your shoulders. He hugged you with one arm and let his face come at the side of your head. (Sorry i explain it werid, I'm not english...) You got suprised at this but soften up. He then moved his head forward and you hesitantely rested your head against his. He smiled at this and closed his eyes "Well i'm happy i got to meet you to" he said unusually soft and you couldn't help to smile at this. He was really happy to meet you and he was really happy that you lived with them. He was happy that you were there. And that was all it could take for you to make you happy for a while. You smiled a real smile for once and closed your eyes. Welp, you were happy that you had fallen down for once.