Mettaton x Reader

Requested by: Isabella9307

Hope you'll enjoy!

You were sitting in your room, looking at youtube videos with a big smile placed on your lips. You were looking at one of your biggest idols in the whole universe. Mettaton! They were just so confident and happy all the time. You wished you were like them more, being more confident and such. Well that's why you called them your role model so you could become more like them someday!

Ever since the monsters came to the surface you were quite excited and espacially when they started to show up at different programs which aired on the TV. It was intresting to hear what they talked about and their experince but one particulour caught your eye. They were a robot with a monster soul which made you wonder how smart monsters are? Humans would never acomblish such a thing and even if they did it would take a long, long time before the robot could move around like the robot on the TV did.

You would lie if you didn't think they were pretty. They were just so beautiful and they didn't resemble at all like a robot in your opinion. Did you seriously think a robot was beautiful? But who could judge you? They were more pretty than most of the humans you have seen in your lifetime!

You sighed softly for yourself in your room while you curled more inside your blanket. You wished you would meet them someday. "Y/N! Can you go and buy some (bevarage)!?" Your parent yelled at you. "Sure!" you stood up and put on some pants and a T-shirt. It was quite warm today so you decided to exit the house like that.

You opened the door and felt the sun hit your skin and your eyes, which made them squint. You walked to the direction of your local food store while you looked down onto the ground, getting into your own thoughts. Untill...

BAM!

You suddenly had fallen down onto the ground. You looked up at what you had bumped into and your eyes widen by the sight. "Are you okay?" they asked and you were just staring at them, your E/C meeting their lively pink ones. "Darling?" You blushed softly and suddenly you stood up. "Y-You are Mettaton, right?" you asked excitedely and they nodded "Oh, i see my fame have reached the humans to!" they exclaimed happily. "Yeah! I'm a huge fan of yours!" you exclaimed and felt like you were in a dream. You have meet your idol! Mettaton! "I feel flattered that you are" they said and you giggled softly "I'm so happy that i bumped into you!" You said again and suddenly a thought popped up in your mind

"D-Do you mind if i can get autograph?" you asked nervously "Well of course not, darling!" they said and you looked if you had something to write on and a pen "Oh, shoot i don't have anything to write or... or a pen for that matter" you said dissapointed and sighed. "Really?" they asked and Mettaton tilted their head at you. You nodded and they put their finger on their lips in a thinking matter. Suddenly their face light up and they looked at you with a smile placed on their lips. "I know! I can give you something instead" Mettaton said happily "No, you don't have to i-" suddenly you felt two pair of cold and metalic lips being placed on your cheek and your face heated up when you procesed the situation. Mettaton was kissing you.

Suddenly the cold feeling on your cheek dissapeard and you put your hand on your cheek in surprise. You looked up at Mettaton and they were only laughing by your behaviour. "Consinder that your autograpgh my dear" Mettaton said and peted your hair softly before they walked off while you still stood there.