Underfell Sans x Abused! Reader

Requested by: Nighteye_undertale

Hope you'll enjoy!

You fell down and down and down. You ran away from a sadistic goat monster and now you were trapped with a short skeleton, great. This was terific. You looked at him with a emotionless look and he raised a non existant eyebrow. "What is it?" he asked and you looked down at the ground with the same emotionless look. "Nothing" you simply said and he sighed. "You really are boring, you know that?" he said and you only nodded which he got surprised at. "You are... agreeing with me?" he asked and you only nodded. "I have already heard it so many times so do i have a choice?" you asked he looked at you with a look filled with wonder. If someone down here said something like that he it would be a blood bath but you seemed different. He looked down at your arms which were quite bruised and it had cuts on them to. Some were deep, some were new and some were old. He thought at first that it came from when you fell down but now when he have a good luck he sees it wasn't from the fall and plus you had the same bruises and cuts on your legs so it must have been someone who held you down and did it... he kind of shivered at the thought of that. You pinned down while you got hit and cut over and over and over and over again. Something sparked inside him which was pity. He never got that feeling but you somehow made him get it. "What happened?" he asked you and pointed at your arms but he already knew what happened, he just wanted to see if you would tell the truth or not. "I am very clumsy so i trip and fall often" you simply said. Liar. He thought and stood up. You followed his movemetns with your eyes and he took your arm roughely and you squeked softly when he put preassure on your wounds and bruises. "So when you trip and fall your cuts are exactly straight?" he asked and showed you your arm, making his point more clearly. You looked down at the ground with sadness in you. "You can't lie to me sweetheart, i know how it looks like when someone gets abused" he said and let go of your arm. You massaged your arms softly so the pain would go away a little faster but Sans was still infront of you, looking at you with a intense gaze. "So who did it? Mom? Dad? Maybe bullies?" he asked and you narrowed your eyes at him. "Why do you care?" you asked him and you saw that the question made him think. Why did he care? he looked down at the ground for a while and sighed. "I don't like abuse and especially when the one getting the abuse dosen't fight back" he simply said and you looked down at your legs getting some memories when you looked at them. "So tell me, who did it?" he asked once again "What can you do even if i say who it was?" you asked him and he grinned at you just like the chesarie cat grinned at Alice. "I can do so much, you have no idea how much i can fuck up that persons life, Y'know?" he said sadistically and you couldn't help to feel more nervous and actually happy that someone wanted to help you. You stood up which was very painful but you did it anyways. You hugged Sans softly which he got surprised at "Thank you for wanting to help someone like me" you said and he got even more surprised by how you said it. It sounded sad and pityful but still very thankful so he couldn't fight it. He hugged you back softly and he did soft circles on your back.

"Don't mention it, sweetie"