Right here (Swapfell skelebros)

Got a little inspiration from the end of this video ^ ^ ^ ^ 

Sometimes, just sometimes his walls would fall down in front of him and sometimes he would fall down with them. He didn't admit and he didn't want to believe it but he was fragile. If one thing went wrong he got really mad and angry because of it but he couldn't control it, he was built like this. Having a rough childhood made him who he is today. He wants to be in charge because when he was younger they would step over him: Adults, other children and even strangers. Being angry because he didn't want to feel sadness in him. He was fragile and so was his soul. He wanted to be nice but he couldn't seem to do it. He knew that no one loved him because of his attitude, he was angry, rude and disrespectful but he couldn't help it. This was the only way he could protect himself from harm and emotional trauma but like I said sometimes his walls would break down and his true color shone. A fragile and damaged soul. That was Sans, the real Sans. The only one who knew about his true side was his brother Papyrus. Today he heard some muffled crying from the direction of Sans room and he knew that his walls had broken down once again, he had figured it out at the beginning of the day because Sans wasn't his bossy and rude self. He opened the door softly and step into his room and saw his brother having his legs up while he cried onto them on the floor. It seemed the tears wouldn't stop either. Papyrus walked up to his crying brother softly and slowly. When he was in front of him he sat onto his knees and took his hand onto his smaller brother's head. "Sans..." he said unusually soft Sans looked up just a little bit and he revealed his watery eye sockets to his brother. "Come here" Papyrus said and took his arms around his brother small frame softly. Sans body stiffened for a while but relaxed and he took his arms around his taller brother. He closed his eyes halfway. "Another bad day?" Papyrus asked and Sans nodded not wanting to sound weak in front of his brother. "It's okay if you want to cry then cry, I'll be here even if you cry 10 minutes or 4 hours, I'll be here" he said quietly to Sans and he just nodded feeling the comfy feeling of warmth, softness and love go to him but still he cried onto his brother because he knew that when his crying was over he must be his old self and they wouldn't be close to each other again. The thought and the reality of that made him sadder, more angry and made him hug his brother more. He wanted to be close to his brother but he was scared. If he showed that Papyrus was important to him, people would try to attack him and use him against Sans. "Hey Sans... you are crying more than usual..." Papyrus mentioned and Sans buried his face onto Papyrus chest. ".... Please can you promise me something...?" Papyrus heard his brother muffled voice say to him "Of course" he said and Sans took a deep breath "Please be careful, okay?" he said and Papyrus leaned his chin on his brother's head "Yeah, of course" Papyrus said back and started to rub circles onto his smaller brothers back. "And Papyrus..." the taller brother looked down at Sans "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" He said and Papyrus eyes widen. He never had said that to him and Papyrus sighed very softly "It's okay I have already forgiven you for everything" Sans nodded "but... how?" he said and Papyrus nuzzled his head onto Sans head "Because I love you" he said and Sans felt even more tears fall down and Papyrus heard him hiccup a little bit. "I... I love you to" Sans said back and Papyrus smiled "I know, I know" He said and Papyrus held onto his brother while he cried onto him more. "I-I l-love you s-so much..." he heard Sans say between sobs and he didn't cry quietly anymore. He heard his sad, unstable voice cry and hiccup, Papyrus felt that he was near to cry to but he held it together for Sans sake. "I know Sans, I know" he said and held his brother closer to him. "I love you to very much " he said and after a while his brother fell asleep because of exhaustion so Papyrus carried Sans to his own room and laid him onto his bed. He shortly laid down next to his brother and held him in a protecting matter and it seemed he wouldn't let go anytime soon.

Oh my lord this became cuter than expected

jesus

I need to chill XD

And oh my LORD i LOVE to write about SF! Sans X) Don't know why but i love it!