HorrorTale Sans x Evil! Insane! Reader ~Insane Love~

Got a bit inspiration from this video

When did this insanity start? When did everyone become so horrible, disgusting and just so evil? When did you become so evil? Was it because you had to move away from society itself when they started to lose their mind? You don't know and honestly you didn't have the energy to care either. Sometimes though when you think about Sans you get a spark of humanity back. You remember him when he was sane. He had one of the sweetest smiles and the nicest look you had ever seen. Now his look was not that anymore. You sighed softly when you sat onto one of the branches looking down at the ruins gate, trying to see if someone would come through one of those doors. Maybe a human and if it did you had to do what you had to do. You saw the gates opening and you saw a small child walk through like all the other previous kids. sigh, time for this again. You pulled up your ax and you stood onto the branch. You couldn't help but to smile softly at the poor, unfortunate human. Like i said Y O U  H A D  T O  D O  W H A T  Y O U  H A D  T O  D O. You jumped down and the human got startled. Your torn F/C dress was blowing beautifully in the wind and your torn leggings showed scars and cuts from monsters you had to escape from because they wanted to kill you or eat you. You looked at the human and she looked relived to see another human. You smiled wickedly. To bad you had to be this humans grim reaper. You approached them and they did to but when they saw what you had in hand they immediately backed away. "Sorry kid but time is up, better to be killed by me then someone else right?" you said and you saw more fear in their eyes which made you rethink your choice but then you remembered the other monsters. Sans... "Sorry..." you said and with that you shoved the ax into her chest. Blood dripped down and you heard her soul break. You pulled away the ax, placed it onto your shoulder and walked away once again, humming on a little tune. You were on your way home till "So you are the person who keeps killing every human that falls down here" you stopped humming and you turned around to face the monster who talked to you. Your eyes widen a little bit when you saw who it was "Sans? What are you doing here?" you asked and he grinned. "Just wanted to see how my favorite human feels" he said and with one movement the ax was beside you, ready to attack. You smiled at him "Really now? That's fun coming from you" you said "The first one who tried to kill me" he placed his hands into his pockets and laughed wickedly "Are you still mad about that?" he asked and your smile turned into a smirk "Not really, it's common for people down here to kill and eat now days" you said and placed the ax once again onto your shoulder "I'd love to chit chat but i'm hungry, probably someone unfortunate is around here..." you mumbled and licked your lips softly "you are eating people now?" he asked and you placed the ax onto the ground and leaned against it "nah, sometimes when the normal food doesn't make me satisfied" you said and you smiled evilly at him. "So, bye" you said and walked away while you let the ax drag behind you while you hummed softly onto the same tune. He looked at you while you walked away and he couldn't help to feel a little bit of sadness in him.

Unfortunate that such a nice girl had to become such a monster