HorrorTale Papyrus x reader

Requested by: Lime_Featherfall

Hope you'll enjoy!

You had fallen down in the underground because you were too curious. You had heard rumors about monsters being down there and they weren't so friendly. They ate, slaughtered and tortured every human that fell down there but in some way you felt something call you to the mountain top so you climbed the big mountain of course but you didn't really count on to fall down there. And now you were trapped in this hellish place and nowhere to go. It was quite freighting but in some strange way you kept your calm. Right now you just walked through the thick and cold snow, seeking something but you didn't really know what. You sighed softly and suddenly you heard someone call out to you "Human!" called out a happy and familiar voice to you. You turned around and were greeted with the tall skeleton brother named Papyrus. He actually ate people like you but he said that you were special so he didn't want to eat you. When he said it was way to innocent and happy, it made your skin shiver. "oh, hi Paps, what is happening?" you asked and he smiled at you "can we talk a bit?" he asked and you nodded softly, unsure if you made the right decision. You both walked into the woods quite deep which made you a bit scared. Is he going to kill you? Is he going to leave you lost in the woods? Suddenly you both stopped and you tilted your head at him. "why are you scared, human?" he asked and you froze by the question (-.- I hate myself so much) "No particular reason"you mumbled and he smiled a creepy smile at you don't lie, I don't like liars" he said and you gulped softly "i-I'm sorry..." you mumbled and started to play with the snow a bit nervously. "So human, I want to ask a question" he said and you nodded "Okay" you said simply "do you want to die?" he asked and your eyes widen at this point while you felt your heartbeat get faster "O-Oh no human, I didn't mean it like that!" he said worriedly and in some strange way hearing his voice like that made you go calm in mere moments. "I mean you fell down... and you climbed..." he said and you looked at him while you shook your head "N-No I was just curious" you said and he nodded "Oh, okay!" he said and took you in a bear hug "I was worried!" he said and you hugged him back hesitantly, knowing exactly what he is capable of which scared you. "Human, do you want some spaghetti?" he asked and you looked at him with worry in your eyes but you said yes anyways. You both walked to his house and he said that you would wait in the kitchen with him. You sometimes looked at how he cooked the spaghetti which was fairly normal until the spaghetti sauce came. You turned your head away and took in a shaky breath which Papyrus recognized as fear. Some minutes later everything was done and he sat down the spaghetti in front of you. You gulped softly and you looked at him who already had taken a bit from his plate. You shrugged the fear away and took a careful bit which your eyes widen at. It... It was delicious. You looked up at him and he smiled at you "Oh, don't worry human is normal spaghetti sauce" he said and you felt relief go through your whole body. "R-Really?" you asked and he nodded happily "I don't want to make my friend a cannibal" he said and you nodded nervously "Thank you" you said and was kind of in the verge of tears. In this place monsters have tried to kill you, eat you and torture you but Papyrus was really nice and this proved that you were right about him.

"No worries human! You are my friend!"

Sorry for the long wait and I don't know so much about his personality... sorry