Jock! PaperJam x Nerd! Reader

(I got time when I was waiting on the train so here take it x)

I forgot who requested this... But if it's is you then please can you tell me???

You have been like this for the longest time. You were nervous, scared and you stuttered often and embarrassed yourself at least once per day or even more… It was horrible but at least you got good grades! You were called ‘nerd’ for this reason and you didn’t blame them. You were a nerd but you didn’t really want to change yourself. You were okay to be a nerd but when you got bullied for it you got sad.

It was hard keeping your head up but you still tried to. It was okay. You would get your revenge on them soon enough. When you were old enough you would get a good job while those idiots would work beneath you! It would be the perfect revenge so you held onto that. You didn’t really like sports because you often failed the team so you actually started to participate in them not as often as you did before.

He saw this and he was very curious about you. You were a total nerd but he still found you interesting so he often looked at you discreetly. He often looked at you when you ate lunch or when you were studying. You often were focused in class while he looked at you, you were oblivious that PJ, the main jock actually grew interested in you.

He honestly thought you were really cute. You were shy and he really liked that you were awkward when someone talked to you. It was just so precious in his eyes which was highly unbelievable for anyone to believe but it was the truth. You were so innocent and probably didn’t even have gotten your first kiss yet.

How cute~

Right now you and your class would play badminton and you walked to the side but when you were about to sit down your PE teacher yelled at you. “Y/N! You are going to participate today because you have missed a lot of lessons so stand up!” you gulped by his angry voice so you stood up and looked down while you walked up to the class, hearing people around you whispering and giggling. How embarrassing.

He said the rules and paired you all in groups. This is going to be bad, this is going to be bad, this- “And Y/N you’ll be with PJ” THIS IS NOT BAD, THIS IS AWFUL. PJ smirked when he got paired with you. He glanced at you and saw you looked flustered. “Come on Y/N, we better start” he said and you looked at him, jumping up softly by his voice. You nodded fast and walked after him while you heard some of the girls scoff at you.

You both helped with getting the net up but PJ did most of the work because you didn’t really know how to do it. You both held the badminton racket tightly but PJ saw that you held it completely wrong. He sighed softly and walked over to you. “Here, i’ll help you” he smply said and you looked at him confused.

~Time for some (cute) fanservice~

He walked behind you and looked over your shoulder, he held your wrist  and placed it at the top of the rocket holder (???? )softly while he took your other hand and placed it softly around the bottom of the racket while he followed your hand movement with his hand. “Hold it like this” he said softly and you were blushing all kinds of red and you felt flustered. “and then you swing it like this” he swung it with you and you only nodded awkwardly while your legs was shaking with nervosity. “O-O-O-Okay” you said flustered and he smirked by your behaviour. He kissed your cheek and smirked against your cheek. He suddenly stopped holding you and you looked back at him with a red face and he laughed by your behaviour

“Anyways, are we going to play?"

(I literally wrote about my self… And this last part actually happened to me just scratch the kiss 0/////////////0)