Sans x Yandere! Reader

Requested by: @Liz_the_fan

Hope you’ll enjoy!

(why do I love the human version of the Undertale characters so much????)

LListened to this while writing :3

They have never been in love before. They didn’t have crushes like everyone else. They couldn’t talk about it and say that they loved someone. They didn’t have anyone they could fantasies about. It felt a little lonely when there was a missing piece in their heart and soul but they acted normal anyways. They had a hard time to love but that never stopped them. Until one day everything changed.

When they met the one they would have for themselves the rest of their eternity.

Most people would be scared of him but you had the opposite mindset. In your eyes he was perfect and no one else could have him, ever. He was nice to you, saying stupid puns and just making you laugh. You loved to be near him but it felt kind of weird that you loved him this much. I mean you wanted to be with him all the time, know everything about him and just the thought that someone else love him made you want to break their little necks.

You had changed to a person you never thought you would ever be. You had turned into something. You didn’t know what but you were sure that you weren’t human anymore. Then you started to think that this was normal. You grew into it and accepted that your love for him would be only for him and his love would only be given to you. Whenever he liked it or not, you would have him for yourself.

There was someone else though. A girl liked him. A disgusting, petty little girl and it made your blood boil when you thought about the girl having the same feelings for him as you had to him. He was yours and you wouldn’t alow someone like her to touch something which was yours. So with that you started to stalk the girl, looking what roads she used to go to school and which roads she used when she left school. If you could just land one hit on her… You smiled slightly for yourself and walked away from the tree you were looking from.

The very next day you saw her exit school grounds and you decided that this was your chanse! When she was by a alleyway you took a bat and hit her on the head, making her pass out and from there you dragged her body away and brought her to your house. You dragged her in to your house with no suspicion because you didn’t really have any neighboors living close to you and the streets were dark because it was winter.

You brought her down to the basement and tied her up so her head was near the floor and her feet was where her head would be. You took some knives and sharped them softly while looking at your computer, looking up some torture techinuqes. You smiled when you saw one which you found very entertaining so with that you just waited for the girl to wake up.

After some time she finally woke up and got starteled when she didn’t recognize where she was. She struggled but to no use. You walked up to her with a small smile placed on your lips. “W-Why are you doing this?” was the first, cliched question that left her tongue. You didn’t feel the need to answer but you only said

“He’s mine”

/GORE WARNING/

She looked at you confused and she closed he eyes tightly, thinking you would stab her but you didn’t. She opened her eyes and looked up, seeing what you were about to do. You grabbed her skin softly and laid the knife on it’s side so the blade was resting onto her leg. You then slowly cut the over layer of her skin which made her scream because the knife itself was quite hot. You still cutted though and saw her flesh starting to be exposed which you smiled at.

When you came to her hips you stopped and threw away a big, thin layer of skin in a bucket while you continued onto the other side of her leg and after some time her left leg didn’t have any skin left. You saw red, thick flesh and blood which was ruining onto the side and ran down to her stomach, also you saw blue veins and muscles which was connected.

You continued and continued and continued and continued and continued… Until…

“Hey! Wake up!” you yelled and saw her face had turned snow white and her eyes was up in her skull. “I was just about to start skinning your stomach… how saddening that you died of schock…” you sighed and disposed of the disgusting body. After that your phone called and saw the one who called you so without a second thought you answered it.

“Hi Sans!” you said happily and he was as usual amused that you were happy to hear his voice. “Oh, the girl? Nah, i haven’t seen her” you said. “She maybe is just sick…” you heard him mumble but then he changed his subject. You listened to him closely and smiled for yourself like a dork.

This was truly a love to die for.

(For some strange reason i really love to write gore when i feel nervous about something… Also random fact! I actually really like torture methods and skining is one of my favorites! And the white room method which i really want to write about to!)

((I think i’m using yanderes as a excuse to write gore))